• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

1780753_433119850152142_1927561957_n.jpg

So what are people calling for sat? Is Hendricks gonna wrastle Lawler or stand and bang? I think Lawler is gonna take a nap, but hard to call.

Condit Woodley should be interesting. I see Woodley gassing after failing to KO Condit whom is probably going to cartwheel around the ring for several rounds to a UD and or Condit subs him.

Either way :Popcorn

I would like to see Bigg Rigg win this bout.
That's all I'm saying in this matter cause I have no predictions whatsoever.

big rig just weighed in 1.5 pounds overweight at the weigh ins. guy was shaking on the scale as well. not sure if it was nerves or something else. I had hendricks picked for the K.O. against lawler but im not so sure now:nchantr

there was some argument as he came in at 171.5 which normally would give him 1 hour to lose the half pound, but because it was a title fight the athletic commission was saying he had to make 170. not sure he could drop 1.5 pounds in an hour with the way he already looked up there.

Im still rooting for him though, but lawler looks better than he has in a long time.

big rig just weighed in 1.5 pounds overweight at the weigh ins. guy was shaking on the scale as well. not sure if it was nerves or something else. I had hendricks picked for the K.O. against lawler but im not so sure now:nchantr

#biggestfacepalmever

How did they fuck this up?! :x

a bad weight cut definitely effects fighting performance.
Still hoping he wins........

Bad weight cut is huge if it goes to the later rounds.

I'm rooting for lawler but may the best man win.

no women matches on the card? Too bad. Even though it is the "one weight class fits all" division at this time I enjoy when the women fight.

There is. Raquel Pennington vs Jessica Andrade. I got my money on Raquel.

its sucks for anyone with comcast as the prelims were moved from fox sports 1 to fox sports 2. comcast doesn't have fox sports 2:(

I am often wrong in this thread........
so with that noted, I predict the following:
Woodley over Condit
Sanchez over Jury
Lombard over Shields
Pennington over Andrade

(I hope I continue my inability to predict winners!)

Back