• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Gotta consult his chemists and see how he can "adapt" to the new rules.

This will absolutely not stop cheating, but it is a step in the right direction.

Gotta consult his chemists and see how he can "adapt" to the new rules.

This will absolutely not stop cheating, but it is a step in the right direction.

Probably doesn't have a choice. Not like his nuts are gonna do much after all that juice. :nchantr

Weidman gets a random medical evaluation due to an anonymous tip. Turns out he's a terminator sent back from the future by as punishment for the middleweight class ducking Vitor for years.

not a bad deal for Machida huh? 2 fights 2 wins at middleweight and already in for a title shot.

guess that played out well for him.

That was pretty much the plan. The moment machida saw silva lose he saw his title opportunity, Abd moved down

I ajways root against brazil fighters, but I like machida, who's really Japanese anyway. Seeing another two class champ would be cool

now if we can get cormier to move down to middle weight

it can happen if they ban all popeyes in a 200 mile radius

dammit they missed a good opportunity to have CM punk replace belfort

I saw both of these photos posted on Machida's facebook in the last few days.

I'm not sure why but they made me lol

Just met @jonnybones going to The same event!!

1898208_247850962061966_71972186_n.jpg

Look Who I saw at the Arnold's my next opponent!

1912422_248055435374852_924017216_n.jpg

Last edited:
Saw that pic with Weidman, Machida makes a better MW than LHW...

Back