• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Spoiler....

Well Ms. Melissa you can go into the Ban the member above you thread in the Sink and take it to Kevin for his lousy picks :) Mel 3 for 4 while Kevin 0 for 4 :)

Last edited:
let's not make Melissa=inability to pick a winner.
It would be bad for my reputation!

I thought the Bigg Rigg decision was spot on and I hope that Lawler continues to fight his way to the top soon so we can witness a rematch.

condit got some new respect from me tonight.

he hurts his knee, winces a little bit but soldiers on. then blows out his knee. has the doctor fuck around with it and he just just sits there without crying like a baby/silva. then he walks it off by limping back to the locker rooms.

condit got some new respect from me tonight.

he hurts his knee, winces a little bit but soldiers on. then blows out his knee. has the doctor fuck around with it and he just just sits there without crying like a baby/silva. then he walks it off by limping back to the locker rooms.

condit is a beast. I really lke the guy. sucks he went from title contendor to 1-3 in his last 4 fights.

Lawler put down a hell of a fight, I thought he had Big rig in the 3rd but he couldn't sign the deal. I'd like to see Woodley fight Lawler before getting a title shot, pretty sure Lawler could/would beat the smug out of him. And Woodly vs. Lombard should happen too...

Sucks to see Condit go like that, Woodley was winning and landing some blows but Condit appeared to be walking though them and working things out when his knee popped. Woodley appeared to be already working on gassing out.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Rory fight Lawler before getting a title shot, pretty sure Lawler could/would beat the smug out of him.

You talking about Rory McDonald? Your wish is granted, UFC 167 Lawler by decision.

anyomne watch tonight?

glad hendo got a win, time for these guys to retire.

I legit worry about rua's future as a person. the guy has had years taken off is life by this sport.

Man, I thought Hendo was done for, then he pulls that punch out of his ass.

I wouldn't cry if either or both gave it up. Rua isn't all that old, but he's been doing it a long time and has had some brutal fights. Hendo coulda hung it up a long time ago.

Shogun/Hendo fight was awesome. They both came back from some heavy attacks that have ended plenty other fights. I usually don't like fights that have to go all rounds but that was probably my favorite.

2 of my favorites... didn't really want to watch it coz i didnt want to pick the winner... great fight... whats next for shogun.. he's still young but has been fighting for a long time and fought the best meaning, he's gotten his head bashed in...

Classic Hendo hand grenade.

Felt bad for Rua and his new nose. Damn thing was rearranged! Rua should hang it up, as should Hendo. Both legendary warriors!

But damn, Hendo can still knock a motherfucker out, and I have a feeling when he's fucking 85 he'll still be able to knock a motherfucker out. Got a brick of C4 in that right hand!

Weidman out of machida title defense for knee surgery

The injury thing is out of control in mma. It's really ruining it for me

Back