• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

[youtube]nTrOZDuqc9M[/youtube] dr.doctor lol

besides that, anyone watching metamoris? i dont have the attention span to watch it. just want the hightlights.:|

I agree, it's weird. Altho this last sub was legit and he let go when the ref stopped the fight. I just couldn't believe the other dude whatshisface.... handed it to him on a silver platter. WTF was he thinking?

Who here watch metamoris 3. Good battle between Eddie bravo vs R. Gracie
[YouTube]yg1HN-GviSk[/youtube]

Dana white saying that of Gina carano returns, she will get an immediate title shot

Her management is meeting with the UFC today

Hmmmmm

Ok, so they're ditching high level guys left and right and they want to do this? FFS, I'm rapidly losing interest in UFC. Why pay to see a bunch of nobodies fight when you can see that for free on Bellator or WSOF. The quality of the fights aren't much worse either. UFC has about 20% dudes I want to see fight and 80% of who gives a crap.

nelson FTW!!

ibvSsgG16xK83R.gif

Back