• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Fo' real. I can't even keep track of what's on when or where. Been watching t3h Bellator instead.

Bellator, WSOF, Glory, and Invicta are where its at right now for me. Did any one see Tyrone Spong break his leg. Anderson Silva all over again OMG! UFC is becoming to watered down and too infected with Dana's ego.

Bellator, WSOF, Glory, and Invicta are where its at right now for me. Did any one see Tyrone Spong break his leg. Anderson Silva all over again OMG! UFC is becoming to watered down and too infected with Dana's ego.

Really enjoyed watching Glory! Bummer for Spong. :(

I am hoping for a Browne victory tonight. Like Kev, I am finding myself rooting against brazillions, lol.

Here's hoping Browne knocks our werdum. But realistically, werdum should win

true but experience vs. up and coming is always exciting.

Cerrone vs. Barboza
Lewis vs. May
Bectic vs Skelly
Borg vs Ortiz
Perpetuo vs. Mein
Magalhaes vs. Zachrigs
Payan vs. White
Healy vs Masvidal
Alves vs Baczynski
Dos Anos vs Nman

Pre lims ^^^^^^^^^^^

I called Cerrone for the win and Tate but I was wrong on Browne... Werdum had his number all 5 rounds... Was hoping Travis might score a one-hitter-quitter in the late rounds but no dice.

Werdum vs. Cain is kinda boring though for the next heavyweight title fight. Cain will likely make Werdum his baby back bitch.

Was hoping Travis might have had enough fire in his belly to get past Verdum and challenge Cain.

Thiago! 2 years off and he was on fire! Glad he's back, love watching him fight. If he can keep himself in check, he's going beat some foolz down.

Cerrone! Damn, yo! Looked like he was in for a beating and pulled that one out of his ass. You could tell he was sweating bullets after he pulled that off.

Felt bad for Tavares. Yoel is an animal.

Main event was a snoozer, pretty much. HW fights shouldn't be more than 3 rounds cuz they always gas well before that.

Barboza is a bad mofo.. dayam... he's freaking quick and how he snaps his kicks... Cerrone was hurting after those body kicks... but then again... boom, Barboza got caught and game over...

Back