• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Cain is one of the few HW's who doesn't gas easily.

Doesn't matter WHY the main was a snoozer... it just was.

Barboza is a bad mofo.. dayam... he's freaking quick and how he snaps his kicks... Cerrone was hurting after those body kicks... but then again... boom, Barboza got caught and game over...

I was worried for Cerrone for a moment, he knew he had to end that fight quick. As usual good shit from him.

Cain, Gas? NEVAR! :laughing

Well everyone has a chance.

I personally think Cormier is overrated, but even so he's just too small for jones.

Jones elbow reach is longer than shortier's arm

I personally think Cormier is overrated, but even so he's just too small for jones.

yes but cormier is used to fighting dudes bigger than him.

and if they just put a picture of a pop eyes chicken combo on jones, its over for jones in the first minute of round 1

I actually think there's no one in the sport that can best jones.

Jones is Rossi circa 2003. Unbeatable by anyone we know.

Well, except by cm punk.

BEST IN THE WORLD

I hope Jon Bones Jones wins!

I don't know if I'll but the ppv tonight-seems like there's a low quantity of bouts.........

All UFC events now have low quality.

Over saturated right now. Pretty much why I haven't gotten a ppv since gsp. All the events are low quality with only one decent bout.

Other than a punchers chance, I just don't see How glover wins this fight.

Jones is taller, faster, with better wrestling. BJJ against jones is almost suicide with those elbows he throws from in guard. You can't get His back bevause of his wrestling, and glover is gunna have a helluva time getting inside to make contact with punches

Other than a punchers chance, I just don't see How glover wins this fight.

Jones is taller, faster, with better wrestling. BJJ against jones is almost suicide with those elbows he throws from in guard. You can't get His back bevause of his wrestling, and glover is gunna have a helluva time getting inside to make contact with punches

a gustav really showed jones' deficiencies when it came time for pure boxing. if the fight goes glover's way, its going to be because of this same reason

a gustav really showed jones' deficiencies when it came time for pure boxing. if the fight goes glover's way, its going to be because of this same reason

yeah but gus was as tall as jones. the reach issue made a big difference. jones has anm 8.5 " advantage there, and is two inches talled

not surprised by jones dismantling glover. jones will not lose to anyone in the game right now.

pretty surprosed at rumble tho. davis just cant get that win when he needs it

Frank Mir, Josh Barnett and Antonio Silva all have been beaten by Cormier. Silva is 1" taller and 40lb pounds heavier. Yes, Jones has a 2" reach advantage over Antonio but I am not going to agree that Jones size will be something Cormier can't deal with.

Frank Mir, Josh Barnett and Antonio Silva all have been beaten by Cormier. Silva is 1" taller and 40lb pounds heavier. Yes, Jones has a 2" reach advantage over Antonio but I am not going to agree that Jones size will be something Cormier can't deal with.

I wouldnt exactly call mir or barnett all that impressive to have beaten, in the stage of their careers they were in.
the cormier mir fight was atrocicious, and daniel couldnt knock out the guy with a serious glass chin. he went the decicion with barnett as well.

cormier doesnt really have KO power. hes also half a foot shorter than jones, who is so much faster than bogfoot it cant even be compared.

I just dont see any wins that make me think, yeah he can beat the guy 5 other champs coudn't even touch. cormier's most impressive victory isnt even in the same leauge as jones least impressive title defense (maybe on par with sonnen, who never should have had that shot)

thats entirely IMO, but I just cant see where DC can beat jones. Striking? no way IMO. BJJ? no way. plus jones GNP is to beastly to try and stay in guard. wrestling, against the fence? hmmm I cant see either of those with his elbows and size.

Last edited:
Back