• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been a bunch of BARF'ers pictures posted with no shirts on in this thread. Some even went unnoticed by the core group of women.
Maybe you should stop being so bossy, beggy and whinney, and just see what pops up?

Oh ya, that will never happen.:laughing You're women.

Lonster

Attachments

• simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg
    simpsons-the-doh-4900579.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 122
There have been a bunch of BARF'ers pictures posted with no shirts on in this thread. Some even went unnoticed by the core group of women.
Maybe you should stop being so bossy, beggy and whinney, and just see what pops up?

Lonster

:rose

Lonster

Awwww Lonster ... no one humping you and you're feeling ronery ... here ya go! :leghump

Awwww Lonster ... no one humping you and you're feeling ronery ... here ya go! :leghump
Thanks Suzy.:)
Actually, as a 28 year (and counting) married old man, I'm lucky that my wifey still :leghump me occasionally. :laughing
I just wanted to point out the obvious. Ease up on the gimme, gimme, gimme, and just enjoy what you are given here.

Lonster
P.S. Did you SEE my sahexy shirtless pic?

Actually, as a 28 year (and counting) married old man, I'm lucky that my wifey still :leghump me occasionally. :laughing
I just wanted to point out the obvious. Ease up on the gimme, gimme, gimme, and just enjoy what you are given here.

Lonster

Sorry no can do. What's the point of having a sexy man thread if us lady leghumpers can't beg for mawr!!!!!

Thanks for the pics! :)

srsly.

this is our playground. put on your big boy panties there kiddo and deal with it.

we rarely fail to express our appreciation for ALL players- and all have most definitely been appreciated.

whiny? :hand please. methinks the gentleman doth protest too much

door's -----------------> that way.

Yeah, c'mon man even I got some lovin' :teeth

Scuuuuuze me? Whose got their panties in a bunch?:|
That would be YOU.:p
Relax girlie, this subject has been discussed and finished.
And I can't believe you are showing a guy the door. That goes against everything this thread stands (kneels and begs) for.

Lonster

Shhh. Listen to the dog whisperer.......

Lonester you are a sexi man
I think you need to post current recent picture to snap these girls into line. This will show them who is boss :teeth
That is all

we rarely fail to express our appreciation for ALL players- and all have most definitely been appreciated.

sheesh...............I throw out fresh meat to the lioness' den, and it just lays there, rotting in the sun untouched..... :x

:twofinger

tough crowd, I understand......

Lonster

Lonster

Scuuuuuze me? Whose got their panties in a bunch?:|
That would be YOU.:p
Relax girlie, this subject has been discussed and finished.
And I can't believe you are showing a guy the door. That goes against everything this thread stands (kneels and begs) for.

Lonster

:wtf Back the truck up, Jack, and ease up. First off, this is the WIMMINZ thread. You didn't get enough leghumping because you got trumped by a hawt mod with a baby??? "Girlie"???? And that whole "enjoy what you're given" approach by men towards wimminz went out with the dinosaurs, hel-looooo... we even have the vote now! If you don't like it, srsly, don't play in our thread. Oh- FYI... I actually gave you props when you posted up your wife's fav pic of you getting hosed... :shame Damn dood... that's no way to roll.

If you don't like the way we play here, then use this:

34d2186f.jpg

And don't let it hit these on your way through it.

adef14c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back