• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1514-52.jpg

he can ride me like that camel any day eventho hes white LOL

I am not into feet but I will lick, suck, stroke, and fondle from head to toe... Hey Cat... think he can handle the both of us...??? LOL:rofl
YES!!! He can take it all off and I will lick him from head to knees..............:drool

:laughing Jesus it sounds like some of the girls on BARF need to get out more, or buy some new batteries.

:laughing Jesus it sounds like some of the girls on BARF need to get out more, or buy some new batteries.

I don't get out much, but I'm happy oogling.
I'm enforcing the look but don't touch policy as of beginning of this year.
Plus I'm single.. and I can be vulger.. FREEDOOOMMM!!!!!!

Well, as long as I don't have to kick-start it...

I am not into feet but I will lick, suck, stroke, and fondle from head to toe... Hey Cat... think he can handle the both of us...??? LOL:rofl

I dunno but I'm willin to try :D

and dont worry their rechargeable :twofinger

Hey, Harleys have had electric starters for years now! :laughing

:wtf That's a hell of a lot of money to spend on a B.O.B. that would leak oil, vibrate itself apart in a matter of months, and provide absolutely NO satisfaction to me what-so-ever!!!

:wtf That's a hell of a lot of money to spend on a B.O.B. that would leak oil, vibrate itself apart in a matter of months, and provide absolutely NO satisfaction to me what-so-ever!!!

Oh, c'mon! Ever ridden one? It's like riding a paint-shaker!

if I can find one thats ride worthy ;)

the ride was worth it ;) customer satisfaction ratings were high.
yeah, I said it. so now you can stop post stalking!

now if I could just find a similar model with the same horsepower and performance but not as many warranty issues..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back