• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME thinks the turn in this threads content was inevitable.:laughing

you're right...so let's get back on TRACK with UK Superbike hawtie James Ellison.......

you have NO idea how much it physically HURT me to crop his second photo to make it post safe! I may never recover.

Attachments

• James+E.jpg
    James+E.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 25
  • JAMES cropped.jpg
    JAMES cropped.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 25
And you women say we're bad! Sheesh, go away for awhile and see this stuff? Wow!

psst, my name is B.O.B. :laughing Ok, just kidding.... maybe

This one is just for Connie.....hes pants rnt saggin he's just ready to go.......RIDE :D :drool

l_75b466dcd537ce455cfdd0d3abd6b3f3.jpg

Girl, we need to talk... *sigh* SOOOOOO not sexy... obviously pretty, and apparently not smart enough to figure out how a belt works... :rolleyes

Girl, we need to talk... *sigh* SOOOOOO not sexy... obviously pretty, and apparently not smart enough to figure out how a belt works... :rolleyes

I'm pretty sure he is just posing, and not just pausing for a few seconds and someone snapped his picture while walking around the mall, showing his ass. :laughing

Catgirl.... just save those for me.... Connie can't see past the hanging belt.... LOL:rofl[QUOTE=catgirldanni;3900228]This one is just for Connie.....hes pants rnt saggin he's just ready to go.......RIDE :D :drool

l_75b466dcd537ce455cfdd0d3abd6b3f3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I guess I'm just not quite young enough to find the "ass hanging outside the jeans" look sexy... :( I'd much rather see a guy in a snug pair of jeans, or racing leathers, or (if he's REALLY hawt) just plain ol' nekkid.

Preferably in my bed. :teeth

Sorry, but I guess I'm just not quite young enough to find the "ass hanging outside the jeans" look sexy... :( I'd much rather see a guy in a snug pair of jeans, or racing leathers, or (if he's REALLY hawt) just plain ol' nekkid.

Preferably in my bed. :teeth

and THAT my dear is why you are my newest and bestest hunting partner!

You girls are funny...

Let's get back on track shall we?!

I would like to present Super Sexy! Musician and rider. elbalcalao (hope i got the spelling rigth) .. Brian...

Dontdotrix I know it this will turn your thighs into lemon jiuce and Connie you'll want him nekkid in your bed. :p

But remember, we all share! :p

I said I was going to pick one pic, but I liked them all. :p :banana

Attachments

• l_5f586e62daa1175935ffc5ecba9caf08.jpg
    l_5f586e62daa1175935ffc5ecba9caf08.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 30
  • l_e68bda8fbbee71137edde0d3445a08c3.jpg
    l_e68bda8fbbee71137edde0d3445a08c3.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 26
  • l_5eb5dc5cba89a74d1b67ef9622738ecd.jpg
    l_5eb5dc5cba89a74d1b67ef9622738ecd.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 540898723_l.jpg
    540898723_l.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
on the lemon jello scale I give him a 6.5 :)
anything more recent?

HA! Here's one of me more recent. Iz teh hottness! Very flattering Vio. Thank you for the compliment(s).

Attachments

• hottie.jpg
    hottie.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back