• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You girls are funny...

Let's get back on track shall we?!

I would like to present Super Sexy! Musician and rider. elbalcalao (hope i got the spelling rigth) .. Brian...

Dontdotrix I know it this will turn your thighs into lemon jiuce and Connie you'll want him nekkid in your bed. :p

But remember, we all share! :p

I said I was going to pick one pic, but I liked them all. :p :banana

Oh man.... black tank pic FTW..... :drool Since we're sharing, if I can play with him, I PROMISE I won't break him!!! :)

tsk tsk ....if you posted something recent n shirtless you could get higher ratings on the jello scale :)

Dood... I don't know about you, but MY knees went a little wobbly!! :wow

Attachments

• img_570353_2911157.jpg
    img_570353_2911157.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 25
Sorry, but I guess I'm just not quite young enough to find the "ass hanging outside the jeans" look sexy... :( I'd much rather see a guy in a snug pair of jeans, or racing leathers, or (if he's REALLY hawt) just plain ol' nekkid.

Preferably in my bed. :teeth

What I find really hilarious is that alot of the guys who do it are real big-time homophobes. What I find even more hilarious is that the "style" started in prisons as a sort of sign to show that the wearer was someone's bitch.

What I find really hilarious is that alot of the guys who do it are real big-time homophobes. What I find even more hilarious is that the "style" started in prisons as a sort of sign to show that the wearer was someone's bitch.

see? this thread is not only entertaining, but informative as well!

now I can't get the song Prison Bitch out of my head, thanks Doc!

Like this one?

Oh-mah-GAWD!!! :wow :drool oh man... words fail me... Wranglers just do something un-fucking-believably SEXY to a man's ass... that's so yummy I just wanna lick it... all over... :drool

i was told to do this, lets see what happens!

l_db9c13ae3be2b46a33246108140e7433.jpg

Oh darlin'... I just adore a man who knows how to take directions... and if you're single, can I ruin other wimminz for you?? ;) I don't bite... and if I do, I always lick it better! :)

see? this thread is not only entertaining, but informative as well!

now I can't get the song Prison Bitch out of my head, thanks Doc!

OH MY GOD!!! :rofl I love that song- Bob and Tom FTW!!! And that's why you're my new bestest hunting partner!!! ;) :kiss

I'll take the shirtless Marine for a thousand, Alex!

*wipes drool off chin*

Thanks, Girlie!!!! :teeth

Sorry, but I guess I'm just not quite young enough to find the "ass hanging outside the jeans" look sexy... :( I'd much rather see a guy in a snug pair of jeans, or racing leathers, or (if he's REALLY hawt) just plain ol' nekkid.

Preferably in my bed. :teeth

Hey Connie Im not talkin shit about the white cowboys with jeans soo tight i can see they kak so can u please not ruin it for me thanks love! :twofinger :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back