• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Thoughts on The Photo!!!

Whatz your opinion on this photo???

• To Fake Dont like it!

Votes: 449 55.4%
  • Could Use Some Work

Votes: 106 13.1%
  • It's ok

Votes: 69 8.5%
  • It's Tight I like It!!!

Votes: 34 4.2%
  • Thatz Off Da Hook How Can I Get A Photo Like That!!!

Votes: 153 18.9%

• Total voters
I've hidden the Flava Guy deep in this video. Look real close... I think I did a good job at morphing him in. Click this LINK to see it.

SVsick50 said:
I've hidden the Flava Guy deep in this video. Look real close... I think I did a good job at morphing him in. Click this LINK to see it.

I knew that was coming and it still scared the crap out of me. Bastid! :twofinger

for some odd reason, i want to do the girl on the right in the ass. Wouldnt you eh?
MotorFest_2004_360.jpg

SVsick50 said:
Dude, it's going to take awhile... it's a new era. You may still be on the old era.

holy fucking shit i don't need to read the rest of the thread. everything after this post should be deleted :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

fucking hilarious

things are starting to get REALLY UGLY around here....

this is so freakin unbelievably hilarious!! Fantastic, just fantastic

FLAVA GUY HAS BEEN CAPTURED!

IRAQ- U.S. Marines stormed a secret underground hideout where Da' Flava Guy has been hiding since the begining of the Iraqi conflict. Upon his capture, Marines found countless files and plans concerning Mr. Guy's threats toward the United States in which he and his terrorist followers called, "The New Game... The New Era".

1263001-flavasaddamm.jpg

"I don't feel it..." Originally posted by SVsick50
Dude, it's going to take awhile... it's a new era. You may still be on the old era.

I still think this made me laugh more than anything so far....then the Chops were just dessert. I'm still laughing...I just told someone on the phone, "Yeah, but it doesn't have the Flava" then started laughing so hard I couldn't stop.

My friends think I'm nuts now...this thread has changed my life! Hahaha.

Back