• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing BCAA's on workout days to help get some building blocks into the machine and other than that annoying talking zit I haven't seen any issues. :teeth

Although I really wish Cherry Limeade flavors would burn in a nuclear inferno. I accidently bought my BCAA mix in that flavor and it is the worst.

Which brand are you using? I use Jim Stoppani’s supplements and they’re quite tasty; available in many flavors.

Using GNC as it also had some HMB in it for recovery. I just hate that flavor and wasn't paying enough attention when I ordered it.

Sometimes I will buy Reign pre workout. They have some good flavors.

Re: coronavirus, we almost lost an ultra runner in our community but he pulled through.

10 Tonal workouts down! At the rate these fires are burning I'm going to be working out inside for a while.

I'm really starting to dig this home gym situation. Pajamas, no bra, no shoes, fart all you want...anything goes!

hahahahah! And when you smell the farts, they're your own!

Re: coronavirus, we almost lost an ultra runner in our community but he pulled through.

10 Tonal workouts down! At the rate these fires are burning I'm going to be working out inside for a while.

I'm really starting to dig this home gym situation. Pajamas, no bra, no shoes, fart all you want...anything goes!

Crazy, I thought it was only unhealthy fatties who got the bad Rona. Glad he made it ok and best wishes on a smooth recovery.

Women fart? :wow

So today I easily banged off 4 sets of 4 reps of chin-ups. The biceps clearly help a lot and they're so much easier than pullups.

Will doing MORE chin-ups help with the ability to do more pullups?

GYM
sunday ~ august 29

Pulled a lat so showing up last few days and stretching out

20-Min - Dribble and run on BB court
20-Min - Stretching
5x10 - Calf Raise
5x10 - Leg Press

FOOD

• 2 Donuts
• 2 Eggs & Slice of French Bread

More coming…

MACROS

Horrific.

GRATUITOUS PIC

This girl pops up in my feed. I’ve always been drawn to the athletic look :love

2lJHrak.jpg

GYM
monday ~ august 30

15-Min Dribble & Run on BB Court
20-Min Elliptical Trainer
3x10 - BB Mil Press

FOOD

• Jamba Juice Greens and Ginger w/Whey
• Pre Workout
• Tangelo Minneola

More coming

MACROS

Sucky.

GYM
tue ~ aug 31

15-Min Dribble & Shoot at Gym BB Court
5x10 - Leg Ext
5x10 - Calf Raise
5x10 - Leg Press
2x10 - One-Leg Calf Raise
2x10 - One-Leg Leg Press
3x10 - DB Bicep Tendon Curl Thing
5x10 - Lat Pull

FOOD

• Jamba Juice Greens & Ginger w/Whey Pro
• Donut
• Pre Workout

More coming

MACROS

LOL

1457 calories. 2:59 minutes. 125 avg HR 182 MHR. Anaerobic.

What was the workout? Detailing a car which went on another 2 hours. I never knew it had that much intensity. It's a GREAT workout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back