• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked back into my old Crossfit gym today after taking almost a year off from gym life. Been working out in the garage occasionally but need that extra push / motivation from the CF community.

Did the wod today RX
30 minute AMRAP
100m run
2 toes to bar
4 box jumps

The movements double every round. Felt fantastic to move like that but I'm dreading how sore I'll be the next few weeks as I get back into it.

And for all the Crossfit haters :twofinger

This shit works :laughing

Do you do those weird pull-ups? :eek:

Back to morning workouts for me - the evening ones I just wasn't consistent enough with. Had a mental shift this past weekend re: my racing, and I can't keep putzing along like I have been.

So, up this morning at the fitness center and did one of the workouts I had previously from a trainer. Back into the routine.

Still going to be joining the martial art I found out here, and seems like I might have found some horses to ride, so those two things will give me some evening/non-track-weekend activities that don't involve sitting on my butt too - and hopefully will help me build a little bit of a social circle out here too.

Went to a new gym tonight.

�� 8 sets checking out boobs
�� 8 sets checking out butts

20 reps each ��

Also, I feel like I dont need to tell you that guys like you are the reason women hate going to the gym. 1. its super fucking creepy. 2. its not what most of us are there for. 3. it makes us uncomfortable.

I wont tell you to stop because you probably wont. But dont brag about it like its awesome :rolleyes

Yea. That's kind of a stupid fucking post in this thread.

Just got back from vacation and plan on hitting the gym starting Monday. Going to spend the weekend looking at new routines to get back to hitting the gym hard while still taking care of the shoulder. Also going back on my strict diet to shed some weight faster.

Glad to see the peeps here are still crushing it.

Also, I feel like I dont need to tell you that guys like you are the reason women hate going to the gym. 1. its super fucking creepy. 2. its not what most of us are there for. 3. it makes us uncomfortable.

I wont tell you to stop because you probably wont. But dont brag about it like its awesome :rolleyes

Okay yeah it’s was inappropriate and actually not even true. Was supposed to be mildly humorous, I said mildly.
I generally go to the gym an hour before closing when it’s dead which is how I like it. That was my first time at a new gym the other night and I picked it cause it’s open later when there’s a good chance of no one being around. 9:30pm to 10:30 there were only 3 people including me which was awesome. The other 2 people were dudes and I was not checking out their boobs or butts.

Kipping pull-ups allowed me to build up enough strength to do a strict pull-up. Nothing else had worked before - even when I was climbing regularly.

Thanks to all that answered my Q about kipping.

PS - I have to admit that crossfitters have very good bodies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back