• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

TV Shows I am enjoying

Mayor of Kingstown- Jeremey Renner a pseudo fixer for prisoners and guards
Tulsa Kings- Sly Stallone still at it as a mobster

Two shows I’d love to watch and probably do Picard as well, but Paramount+ is probably the one big streaming service we don’t have. Not sure if I get it since Showtime got folded into P+ now. I’ll have to look into that.

We're watching Picard right now. We were able to buy the first season on Apple TV, the second season we're watching on DVD via Netflix.

We like the show, but it the fan base cognoscenti have mixed opinions on it.

There's a trailer for a 3rd and final season that I have not seen yet.

You should see it. It’s what makes me get the FOMO more than anything. In a nutshell, pretty much the whole gang (from TNG) is back together.

Don't have Paramount+ Probably just gonna pirate it. It's been on my list for awhile.

You should see it. It’s what makes me get the FOMO more than anything. In a nutshell, pretty much the whole gang (from TNG) is back together.

I'll watch it when we're done with S2, may be spoilers of some kind in them.

Season 2 was kind of a snoozer for me. Hope things pick up for season 3.

Btw, give Strange New Worlds a try. Its a spinoff from Discovery which is a lukewarm at best show, which I'm currently slogging through.

Btw, give Strange New Worlds a try. Its a spinoff from Discovery which is a lukewarm at best show, which I'm currently slogging through.

Did some reading. Intriguing that it is pre-Kirk. I may check it out. Thanks!

Wanna feel 1970 and having riding involved?

Check this out then came Bronson

I am so enjoying going back to 12 years old and having a moto vibe.
So enjoying it..! :ride

We're watching Picard right now. We were able to buy the first season on Apple TV, the second season we're watching on DVD via Netflix.

We like the show, but it the fan base cognoscenti have mixed opinions on it.

Picard was hot garbage IMO. Strange New Worlds on the other hand, is excellent.

Don't have Paramount+ Probably just gonna pirate it. It's been on my list for awhile.

Wait till black Friday I got a year sub for like $50 or apparently if you look online you can find codes that give you a month free and can do this forever apparently or until they cut them off. I just found out that Walmart will deliver to my address in the boonies so I think I will get Walmart+ or whatever they call it and it comes with a free sub as well.

Well the attitude of her Lyanna Mormont performance transfers over well to Ellie but similarities stop there. Casting is cool with me. Different look from the game but nothing wrong with that. From what I've seen a lot, when networks try too hard to cast an actor/actress to resemble the game or comic character as close as possible, they often end up with a shitty performance just for the sake of getting someone physically as close as possible. Pretty sure the majority of people watching never played the game anyway so that's just something nerds would bitch about.

Plus HBO is like a lot of other networks so it wasn't surprising. They like to keep their actors around for various other projects. Not saying anything good or bad on that, just an observation.

Still haven't watched the latest episode. Maybe I'll do that after lunch.

Plus HBO is like a lot of other networks so it wasn't surprising. They like to keep their actors around for various other projects. Not saying anything good or bad on that, just an observation.

Still haven't watched the latest episode. Maybe I'll do that after lunch.

I feel like HBO does this more than most. I'm glad that it seems like they're showing a little restraint with this series. If Aiden Gillen shows up at some point its gonna pull me out of the story.

Ep 4 is good. It's mostly setup for what's to come, but its presented well. It's also a bit shorter, but ep 5 premieres on Friday because of the superb owl.

I feel like HBO does this more than most. I'm glad that it seems like they're showing a little restraint with this series. If Aiden Gillen shows up at some point its gonna pull me out of the story.

Ep 4 is good. It's mostly setup for what's to come, but its presented well. It's also a bit shorter, but ep 5 premieres on Friday because of the superb owl.

CW is notorious for it as well.

spoiler

i really hope this new group isn't around to stay. If i played the game i'd know but i haven't so. Starting to feel walking deady

I played the game but it's been almost ten years since. Making me want to get my PS3 out of storage and get a copy of the game. I know its coming to PC in march but.... that's in march.

Back