• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

I ordered a new spring and lowering bits :teeth

Cant wait to see this thing! :thumbup

Me too :laughing
when you're 5'2" you don't get to bring your new pony home right away :cry
It has to go to the trainers. :laughing

Dan really makes some fantastic deals. He still has 3 2017 FE 501 Husky bikes if anyone is looking.

So awesome, G. :party

I got a bit more time on the GasGas. That bike is a handful to ride, but is an absolute blast. Love it! :ride

Bought a brand new one :)

Stuck all the rest of of 'em in a container, shut the door and locked it. Will take them out one at a time, clean them up, sell them or turn them into art. I hear them kicking at the door :(

And no pics??

Permaban. :x

36127073622_a4274a2ca9_c.jpg

It's a beauty ThumperX!

Niiiice!! I thought Wayne was the one getting the new bike!!
So happy it's for you! :party

JealousChick

W told me about the 430 on the way up to get the 500. We've been matching on those old ATKs for so long now that he felt it would throw our harmony off if we didn't continue to match.

I lubed my chain and rode Metcalf. Met a noob and rode almost all the singletrack with him on his Suziki 250 2T. He rocked. chris is our new friend. Bill hung with us on his trials bike. Good times.

Back