• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

Better just walk in to the local PD and hand in your DL....they're gonna' get it soon enough with that set up :cool

Alex that looks awesome. Congrats! :leghump

Whoa Alek :wow

I took the 230 to MCMA and road some dusty trails. They went up and they came down. I think the Beta is an easier bike to ride.

Made it less dirty...

That's sweet, Alex.

By the way, I was going through the toolbox on my GS the other day and found some tire irons that I think are yours. I have vague memories of carrying them for you at Bungee Brent's Backroad Bash this year... that sound right? :laughing

That's sweet, Alex.

By the way, I was going through the toolbox on my GS the other day and found some tire irons that I think are yours. I have vague memories of carrying them for you at Bungee Brent's Backroad Bash this year... that sound right? :laughing

Yes, I should come grab those from you

I rode the KTM with a new top end. That bike hauls ass. I stalled it a few times; tis more difficult to ride than the Alta.

Hollister Hills trip after work this afternoon. Promptly brought it home and parked it on the rack to think about what it did. :D

Installed fastway pegs down and back baby!

Took the petcock off my Eurotrash bike, replaced an o-ring and the outer clamp. Not sure if it's going to stop leaking. It's a lame design.

Went for a quickie out at Foresthill today. Rode four laps of trail 2 and burned out. Had fun.
txylveC.gif

Rode Metcalf. My usual 11 mile single track loop, only this time with Lewis from Metcalf. He was on Alta Redshift number 003, the oldest living Alta.

I look forward to some moisture. I look forwared to StonyBARF9...

I installed new plastics, and new graphics on my 200. I think it took me almost 3 hours to do the graphics. What a pain in the ass.

Don't loop it out with the new C of G! Have fun riding longer wheelies too :)

I put a dent in my exhaust :mad
Pegs are AWESOME!!!

Went for a quickie out at Foresthill today. Rode four laps of trail 2 and burned out. Had fun.
txylveC.gif

Any chance the was you on the Husky 2T that gave me and W a tease about the shiny new Betas? We were both really under the weather, riding super sucky, and running 30lbs of pressure in our tires :wtf

Preparing to install a wide ratio tranny in my '04 YZ250 :teeth
Also burned all the carbon out of the pipe. That was exciting! wish I had a decent pic of that.

yz.jpg

^^^Gotta do a little case grinding for first gear on that one, yeah?

Any chance the was you on the Husky 2T that gave me and W a tease about the shiny new Betas? We were both really under the weather, riding super sucky, and running 30lbs of pressure in our tires :wtf

You guys were out there on Sunday? Didn't see any Betas. Can't say I recall a Husky 2t either. I was on the ol' faithful white '04 crf450. Where were you parked? Holler if you plan to head back anytime soon!

Last edited:
Back