• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

What did you do to your dirty bike today?

Nice pics.
I need to get to Metcalf.
That poor little Garmin unit of yours looks like it's been to hell and back (which it probly has) :laughing

Nice pics.
That poor little Garmin unit of yours looks like it's been to hell and back (which it probly has) :laughing

You do, dude with alleged 11 motorcycles.
Ther is about 10 miles of good singletrack. Do that three or four times and you’re done.
Lemme know and I’ll join you.

You do, dude with alleged 11 motorcycles.
Ther is about 10 miles of good singletrack. Do that three or four times and you’re done.
Lemme know and I’ll join you.

No alleged here.
4 of them are dirt bikes.
My work schedule changed recently. I now have Tues, Wed and Sundays off. Looking forward to some weekday riding. I'll holler at you when I'm headed that way. :thumbup

No alleged here.
4 of them are dirt bikes.
My work schedule changed recently. I now have Tues, Wed and Sundays off. Looking forward to some weekday riding. I'll holler at you when I'm headed that way. :thumbup

any chance 1 of those 4 is a small bike? Looking for a little TTR or similar while my leg heals.

any chance 1 of those 4 is a small bike? Looking for a little TTR or similar while my leg heals.

Shit Qwen, I had the perfect bike for you. It was a TTR125 on a youth (3/4) frame.
My girlfriend didn't seem to want me around anymore but I guess she still had some fondness for that little bike. That was pretty much the only thing she took when she left. :laughing

Shit Qwen, I had the perfect bike for you. It was a TTR125 on a youth (3/4) frame.
My girlfriend didn't seem to want me around anymore but I guess she still had some fondness for that little bike. That was pretty much the only thing she took when she left. :laughing

That is exactly what I am looking for. :laughing Leg has the strength of a sapling looking to turn it into an oak.

G, it's kind of a beater, but I have a small wheel ttr125 you could play with for the day. Only thing is metcalf is 3.5hrs away..maybe Carnegie?

For being a dry dusty day at Carnegie, that really was a good time.

Sounds like a plan. I'm supposed to get fitted for a brace at the end of November then set free :banana

For being a dry dusty day at Carnegie, that really was a good time.

I remember the food as much as anything. :laughing
(well, that and I was riding with a pinched nerve in my neck)

Got two 4L MSR Dromedary bags and some nylon straps and tried lashing them to my WR450F. I need to carry enough fuel to do the White Rim Rd. in Moab. Figure they can't really be filled with 4L each, so 6L total, over 1.5 gallons, which should be another 50 or 60 miles.

Still working on the rigging. Quick release probably isn't going to happen.

I installed new Cycra Probendhand guards. Then I rode it up a mountain.

gj9JgJi.jpg

It sure has little etrex never failed me. Not the best for navigation but it'll point you towards camp. I would have totally gottem lost at Glamis if I din't have it because literally you are surrounded by dunes for miles and miles =P

I actually need to hit up Carnegie with the KLX sometime I bought this bike from a dude in Modesto and it supposedly has been to Carnegie probably why the clutch was slipping =P

Nice pics.

Last edited:
I m charging the Alta right now. Then i'll lube the chain, and then load, then ride. i should be at Metcalf in an hour.

I finally carved out a day to put the Husky back together. It had a cam chain tensioner failure at the last StonyBarf ride. It was upgraded to a DirtTricks CCT which is the trick fix. She started right up and sounds great.
I can't get the pics to orient correctly. :x

Attachments

• IMG_8270.JPG
    IMG_8270.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 39
  • fullsizeoutput_80c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_80c.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8277.JPG
    IMG_8277.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 45
Nice work Tom!