• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Why are you so fat?

That's pretty tite.

Here's an example of cosplay: (don't cut me!)

2607949-734874.jpg

JadedOne said:
That's pretty tite.

Here's an example of cosplay: (don't cut me!)

Uhm.... if I ... uhhh, ever like offended you I was really just keeding. Now put the sword down. :nerd

I haven't killed anyone yet - and the only person my sword has bloodied is me (damn thing is razor sharp - which is why I bought it). Come on, I train horses, I can't be that easy to piss off, or I'd be outta a job in no time!

So is cosplay posing? Cause that sword is just a cheapy wall hanger that she's holding. I've got a few of those - and didn't even feel bad about running them along the pavement to dull 'em...

Cosplay = short for "costume" & "play"

It's basically a pretty dorky thing to do. People dress up like anime characters and go to conventions. I was convinced that your pose with that sword in that picture was out of cosplay.

fasteddie - That is SO not me. :laughing

fasteddie's quote almost tugged a tear from me.

:thumbup

No, actually that picture was from my "very" brief period modelling...I have a few others that I like better, but would never post on barf due to all the leghumpers here....

I did dress up as a dark jedi for Halloween last year - go the contacts and everything, hand made most of my outfit. It worked really well, creeped people out.

Been thinkin' about wearing the contacts just for the heck of it one of these days...

Ya, right...but just cause I can (and need to remember that I don't always have helmet hair, even tho' that's usually a daily ritual...

Here, hump away if you must, enjoy if you can, please no haters, and no, I don't look that good in person - film can cover up a lot!

:teeth

rdpant.jpg

Boy, everyone will recognize me - or not....but I do have a face...(think it was on the 1st pic!).
:hand

Last edited:
Gawd that's big!

I should stop drinking now....I'll regret this later....

JadedOne said:
Can I see your face?

Don't.

Rule of thumb, if you are involved with someone, don't go posting pics of yourself on a forum if people request them.

Photos at a social event are different, I can't say why, but they are...

It just creates creepy stalkers, and strange drama.

Sadly true, but it always wasn't this way..

HtChic said:
Easy enough to delete...

Nah..

Don't bother, just that I cringe a bit when people start posting photos in the kitchen sink, especially female members...

Definitly not something I "normally" do...and for good reason!

I agree - plenty of creepy folks out there nowadays...

Back