• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

YOUNG RIDER HERE IN NEED OF HELP! :)

Which bike..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid wins the Darwin award.

Last edited:
You mean, like, say, getting on it and starting it? :laughing
Ahh, indeed.

:laughing

OK . . . caught . . . my . . . breath . . . now, and have had my fun at the OP's (deserved) expense. Onward…

Zach, at least you're still around on BARF (earlier reports to the contrary). You'll get some good advice here — heed it. You'll also get a lot of s**t (some of which may be deserved), some very bad advice, some just confusing. Sort it out wisely, friend. Beware of filtering it down to just that that appears to validate your preconceptions and ignoring the rest.

OP just posted another photo of him getting pulled over on FB... on his second R6...

How many times have I've seen this thread pop up this year. Then I realize its the same one.. :facepalm

How many times have I've seen this thread pop up this year. Then I realize its the same one.. :facepalm

Holy thread revival Batman! Yes, post fb screenshot. At least it's better than my original projection on an obit. But I guess summer isn't over yet...:)

OP just posted another photo of him getting pulled over on FB... on his second R6...

15 years old deciding between two R6's both with double digit thousand miles on them? Someone obviously was trying HARD to get a bike his big brother or older friends had so he could fit in.

Riding for 4 months and ready for an R6? :wtf Ok :wow :laughing Bet he doesnt even have a full set of gear and rides with his hat tucked under the passenger rear strap.

See one seen em all.

15 years old deciding between two R6's both with double digit thousand miles on them? Someone obviously was trying HARD to get a bike his big brother or older friends had so he could fit in.

Riding for 4 months and ready for an R6? :wtf Ok :wow :laughing Bet he doesnt even have a full set of gear and rides with his hat tucked under the passenger rear strap.

See one seen em all.

When did you catch me going down the interstate? :rofl

OP, I want to look like a tool, I mean cool, too. What kind of bike should I get to suit my style, because the R6 isn't my style? I've been riding 25 years.

Last edited:

See one seen em all.

Gawd this is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. IMO nothing screams poser more than this :laughing

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

+1

1262443128690.gif

Gawd this is probably one of my biggest pet peeves. IMO nothing screams poser more than this :laughing

:cry but but but...i do that sometimes...

:(

Wow the thread that just keeps on giving has returned woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back