• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BARF Jam: Saturday, January 14th, 7 p.m.

what's with all this rubbish about instruments and music and whatnot :dunno

What *I* want to know is the answer to this very important question

WHAT'S EVERYONE GONNA WEAR :p

:later

Cher t-shirt? :teeth

And a parka. It's effin cold in that joint.

I'm going to see if I can find a nice justin beber shirt in a small/med. I think that would look hawt on me.

what's with all this rubbish about instruments and music and whatnot :dunno

What *I* want to know is the answer to this very important question

WHAT'S EVERYONE GONNA WEAR :p

:later

Layers... lots and lots of layers... it's COLD in there... :laughing

I'm going to see if I can find a nice justin beber shirt in a small/med. I think that would look hawt on me.

OMG... :rofl :rofl I almost spit coffee on my monitor... now I'm choking...

Now that I've read the manual for that amp, you don't need to worry about bias. Your amp has a tube preamp and a MOSFET power section. No power tubes, no bias adjustment. For the preamp, you would need three 12AX7's and one 12AU7. Relatively inexpensive and very easy to replace yourself. :thumbup

OK, I choose you to do the work for me!:thumbup

sounds cool! i can play rythm guitar and am tinkering with drums... will let you know if I can make it.

just curious: has anyone ever ridden a motorcycle with a guitar? I've seen softcases [for acoustic guitars] with backpack straps...
Hey someone who can do a little drumming! Nice, hope you can make it! I once rode with a guitar hero guitar on my back... in a big cardboard box. Not a good idea.

Oh, I'm not singing, I can't sing :x

I just want to hear something I know :twofinger

Back