• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BBQ Bake Sale Fundraiser ~ Sat, June 25th 2011 Concord

Thanks Suze :love

you haz no oven? how the hell do you cook foods :confused

and thanks Marc. Petrol station :rofl

It's called a toaster oven, microwave and a small BBQ. :laughing. Alas, no baking allowed. :)

As I was going to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives
Every wife had seven bags
Every bag had seven cats
Every cat had seven kits.
Man, wives, bags, cats, and kits, how many were going to St Ives??

:rofl

I've got a gazillion little dough balls in the freezer right now. I used a melon-baller and some well-chilled cookie dough to make little bite-sized num-nums of chocolate-chip goodness. I just made some granola, too, but I doubt anyone wants that--too healthy. :thumbdown

Anyway, I'll package those bad boys up into packs of 4-6 and haul 'em on over on Saturday.

Damn! MadEnglishCow and F4iChick in the same proximity? :wtf

It's gonna be like ground zero.

Answer - One.

I was going to St Ives, I've got no f*n idea where the rest of that bunch were off to...

:rofl

awwww Chocolate Face :(

Hooli, after all these years, don't you know it is F4iChic, not F4iChick :twofinger but yeah, I don't think me back garden is big enough for two crazy English wimmins

I'm starting to panic a bit, breathe Wendy, just breathe

No more coffee for me today, no sirrreeee bob :shame

oh, them lights I bought, don't like em, gotta take em back and get some different ones :party

No need for anyone to hide the kitchen knives, I shall act accordingly, as if at one of the Queens Garden Parties (must dig out my white lacy gloves).

News in from my kitchen:

Bacon Brittle - 0 (Seems I panicked and didn't wait long enough for the crack stage, might take another stab at it. Can't let it get the better of me)

Repurposed Brittle into Salted Caramel Bacon Brownies - 10 (Seriously good)

Chocolate Stout Cake - 8 (Has yet to be filled but trimmed off the top and I could taste the Guiness, amazing. A 10 is predicted for the outcome)

It's gonna work out just fine, Wendy. :cool

well...unless it rains, or it's too windy, or the bbq grill explodes, or the cat runs away, or....

:twofinger

( I'll be best behavior, honest :teeth )

...............Chocolate Stout Cake - 8 (Has yet to be filled but trimmed off the top and I could taste the Guiness, amazing. A 10 is predicted for the outcome)

I've had Guiness dark chocolate cake ..... prolly my favorite cake ever !

So, I'm hung up on the mad cow thing... is one of you the :mad cow and the other one the :loco cow ?

:barf

not at madenglishcow's offerings, they sound good (except for the cake thing, I dun like cake much)

PG I got tie downs for the ezup, or the cats, one or the other

I'm scurred :rofl srsly :cry

^^ nobody shows up :cry

or, 100 people show up :cry

as it stands its somat like 60 odd. yeah, most of em odd :twofinger

I saw it posted in Citybike,although nobody reads that rag :laughing
Probably over 100 is my guess.I has work,but will be out in the evening

Robbie, dude, you have me and Gwynne shit scared

Please tell me that my address is NOT posted in City Bike

Back