• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BBQ Bake Sale Fundraiser ~ Sat, June 25th 2011 Concord

I can't wait to see what everyone bakes and brings!!!
I am a big fat fail but still have this evening ;)

Gwynne

you don't have to bake anything, now stop it :shame You are coming over to help me tart up the garden and prep, that is way more than enough :)

Back from Costco peeps :party

Got food???? :twofinger

I too can't wait to see what goodies come from the kitchens of BARFers :banana

Please tell me that my address is NOT posted in City Bike

Yeah, and really great satellite and street level views too! :party

Yeah, and really great satellite and street level views too! :party

You!!! Quit! I see we may have to put you in a corner and let you out for an adequate donation.... :shame

You are the AWESOME :thumbup but I already see we're going to have to keep you and PG separate....

troublemakers!!!

:love

:kiss

I might be able to make it. No baking/cooking option at this time though. I donated through the FB/PP stuff a while back, but will bring some cash to toss in the bucket.

Will there be a lingere show?

I could 'donate' that, but I'm guess it won't be allowed. :boobies :p

I might be able to make it. No baking/cooking option at this time though. I donated through the FB/PP stuff a while back, but will bring some cash to toss in the bucket.

I could 'donate' that, but I'm guess it won't be allowed. :boobies :p

You're guessing correct :thumbup

This one is all about and all for Adam :hail

Hey Wendy and Gwynnie... do you guys need me to bring a couple of big folding tables? I can bring the ones I use for 1Rider and pick up some plastic table cloths to make them more presentable... just let me know. Easy to bring!

god, too many things to respond to :rofl so please excuse my brevity here

Gwynne - I am not worried about a roster. If we go there I will go into overdrive obsessive mode and it will upset me too much. This is bring what you got, sell it :p doesn't matter if we have multiples of the same, OK (gotta save me nerves a bit ;)) Oh, and no need for tables. I got 6. Plus me kitchen table that can come out if needed, and I won't have room for any more. thanks anyway :)

if anybody needs the address, please pm me

W

Hey Wendy and Gwynnie... do you guys need me to bring a couple of big folding tables? I can bring the ones I use for 1Rider and pick up some plastic table cloths to make them more presentable... just let me know. Easy to bring!

Just cause I know Wendy is running around trying to get everything ready and i remembered she answered when asked if she needed tables :)

Sweet Ill be making it to this as well..And I will get to meet some new people.

Violet and I for sure gonna tag along for this :banana

Just cause I know Wendy is running around trying to get everything ready and i remembered she answered when asked if she needed tables :)

Thanks, Kimmeh! I didn't see that post! :thumbup

See y'all there tomorrow! :)

Ah Adam, you have attracted the attention of some of my favorite BARFers, so I will be in attendance. But remember, this day is not all about you dammit!!! :twofinger

Ah Adam, you have attracted the attention of some of my favorite BARFers, so I will be in attendance. But remember, this day is not all about you dammit!!! :twofinger

:hand Oh hellz to the yes it is!!!

Unless you're bringing your beautiful baby girls for me to cuddle... then it's all about them!!!! :love

Back