• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

BBQ Bake Sale Fundraiser ~ Sat, June 25th 2011 Concord

IT"S TODAY IT"S TODAY!!!!

:banana :party :bbq :party :banana

Damn, I'm out. I don't do paypal but will bring some cash for Adam to give to Wendy @ Skips on Wednesday. Wendy, I hope you'll let me buy you a glass of wine in tribute of all your hard work.

Have fun guys, I'll miss you.

Oh Suzeh :cry bu I know it's a loooooong haul!

Haven't heard from anyone about coordinating baked goods from the City does anyone still need someone to pick up stuffs?

^^ it means no illegal substances shall be consumed :shame

Sorry to hear it Suze :(

Haven't heard from anyone about coordinating baked goods from the City does anyone still need someone to pick up stuffs?
We're taking a raffle item for Cindy. Caroline is taking her own stuff. Heather and I will be leaving SOMA/South Beach around 12:30. If anyone needs for us to carry something, just ping us. The rear seat is taken but we have space in the boot. We'll stop at a petrol station near Wendy's to pick up some ice.

Sorry Adam, I'm unable to make it. I hope you have a wonderful time!

Carolyn (not Caroline :mad) is taking her own stuff.
Fixed.

Hope the magnets on the tank bag can hold my "stuff", the bacon brownies are dense. The choco-stout cakey will be in me tailbag, tethered down like the wild beast that it is :ride

I'm a definite in to support Adam and all Mad English Cows far and wide that throw fundraisers out the goodness of their cold, black hearts :p

Now who wants to help me with my washing up? I'll give you 50p for the effort :thumbup

I'm going to be really really late- Ogg has crashed up on Mt. Hamilton (about 7 miles past the Junction from the LibMo side), and I can't find a volunteer available to help. After I drop him in San Jose, I'll head up to Concord.
Really sorry, Wendy... :(

Wendy is unable to monitor the barfs if you need addy post in the thread and Ill get you.

Back