• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Jaw dropping for a different reason.

Attachments

• oops z06.jpg
    oops z06.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 127
Probably because the idiot was driving around in West frigging Virginia, in December where it probably never gets over 50F, on totally worn out Pilot Sport Cup tires. May as well be driving on ice.

From the looks of it he was doing a bit more than just "driving around." Totally agree re: the tires and temp tho. The pics of the tires from the linked article :wtf

Probably because the idiot was driving around in West frigging Virginia, in December where it probably never gets over 50F, on totally worn out Pilot Sport Cup tires. May as well be driving on ice.

Mich Pilots are a disaster when cold and old.

X2, but mostly because I loath gold on cars, so fucking ghettotacky.
Also, stupid rubber band tires.
Also, stupid unnecessary non functional blob shaped hood bulge that could have been avoided. What is this, street outlaws wannabe hood bulge shit?
Also, that interior is well crafted but looks like a Gucci or YSL handbag.

Ok, fuck that car except for the fact it is (was?) a Cuda :rip.
I don't like the colors of any of it at all. if that were all changed to something less blingy and more stock, or sinister, I could probably be onboard.oh, and 18/19" wheels with some meat on them

Ha, I just looked it up, of course it is a Foose build. :barf

Last edited:
The color is awful, the wheels are fucking abortions, the interior is hideous, and the bulging hood is stupid.

I wonder if Foose likes this kind of shit or if he just attracts customers with really bad taste, and in the end the money talks and he builds them their dream abomination.
I know as a builder you have to have a style and be different to stand out, but, gawddamn :barf

I know as a builder

what have you built? just curious?
i like the color choice. its not your run of the mill color scheme. some people get it some dont. not in love with the car but i can respect the work and detail that went into it. i do hate the stripes though

Last edited:
what have you built? just curious?
i like the color choice. its not your run of the mill color scheme. some people get it some dont. not in love with the car but i can respect the work and detail that went into it. i do hate the stripes though

Color sucks but everyone else I'm on board with. It looks like a pro-touring car which is a niche style and that car seems to be the definition of pro-touring. The high back could have been better but from the engine, it's likely 600hp. Also, the hood scoop looks necessary for the intake to fit. Lots of one off parts and thousands of hours in that car.

Back