• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I just love how long and sleek that this, and it looks like that Audi next to it would fit in the engine compartment....

I did, however, secretly hope that Frank Cannon or Barnaby Jones was driving it. (They weren’t.)

Love me some old Lincoln Towncars, what used to be the quentissential car of New York:

87-towncar-taupe080-801x572.jpg

If that’s a recent picture, then congratulations on finding the last Town Car from that generation left that isn’t bottomed out on its inoperative air springs.

I don’t mind the restomod/pro-touring concept. That’s a show car, not a street car. It needs to stand out from every other ‘Cuda.

The root beer color isn’t bad, but I could do without the wheel color. The cut of the wheels is also fine IMO for the car. Brushed silver with the gold as an accent in the wheel would have been a better choice. But again, it’s a show car and needs to stand out.

I like function over fashion though. Restomod the drivetrain and suspension, but leave the paint/body/interior more in line with the classic look. That way it’s a driver and not a garage queen.

Factory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190210-202229_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190210-202229_Chrome.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 60
For fuck sake just buy a damn mini van.

I cant imagine having a "pick up truck" i couldnt haul a dirtbike with.

That abortion better include free mullet cuts for life from your local ford tech.

"especially since the weatherproof space essentially turns the bed into a giant trunk."

That's what station wagons are for.

Back