• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Color sucks but everyone else I'm on board with. It looks like a pro-touring car which is a niche style and that car seems to be the definition of pro-touring. The high back could have been better but from the engine, it's likely 600hp. Also, the hood scoop looks necessary for the intake to fit. Lots of one off parts and thousands of hours in that car.

the wheel choice is also to fit the brakes if you look at a side view of the car

what have you built? just curious?
i like the color choice. its not your run of the mill color scheme. some people get it some dont. not in love with the car but i can respect the work and detail that went into it. i do hate the stripes though

It's not about "getting it." Brown is not a color that belongs on most cars. There are very few that can make it work, and it definitely does not work on this E body.

the wheel choice is also to fit the brakes if you look at a side view of the car

They could have chosen (made) wheels that cleared the brakes and weren't so fucking ugly :laughing

It's not about "getting it." Brown is not a color that belongs on most cars. There are very few that can make it work, and it definitely does not work on this E body.

They could have chosen (made) wheels that cleared the brakes and weren't so fucking ugly :laughing

its not brown, its root beer brown so suck it:twofinger

Color sucks but everyone else I'm on board with. It looks like a pro-touring car which is a niche style and that car seems to be the definition of pro-touring. The high back could have been better but from the engine, it's likely 600hp. Also, the hood scoop looks necessary for the intake to fit. Lots of one off parts and thousands of hours in that car.

I was on board with Pro-Touring shit 10 years ago. 9 years ago I realized it was fucking retarded.

Moving on...

2002_Subaru_ImprezaWRC10.jpg

That is pretty cool...

Never understood why the Squareback only had 2 doors, until I fell out of one. :laughing

30529880002_large.jpg

Last edited:
Love me some old Lincoln Towncars, what used to be the quentissential car of New York:

87-towncar-taupe080-801x572.jpg

I took one of those to Monsters of Rock in ‘88 with about twenty people. Three in the front, three in the back, and fourteen in the trunk! :thumbup Good times. I think I slept for two days afterward. That was a looooong day.

Back