• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I've seen a fair number of exotics, but never a Koenigsegg in person. I imagine the craftsmanship is amazing. Better damn well be.

Bugatti-Noir-03.jpg

ac7968d303f1fedd96345bb758653ad1

can be yours for the low price of 12, 17 or 19 million. doesnt seem like anyone can get the price right

I saw a Koenigsegg last year in Vancouver. I didn’t get all that close but I did get a pic of it. I was more interested in the Ferrari Superfast that was also there.

Attachments

• 1081F3B0-B076-46CE-A3EC-F94A990C62B7.jpg
    1081F3B0-B076-46CE-A3EC-F94A990C62B7.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
^^^^^ Those are slick cars, but being in the upper Mesosphere and beyond in price... it ain't going to happen. :(

But, on the realistic bright side I got two more days "seat time" in the CTS-V.
These four seat, 200MPH cars are just wild ass crazy fun on the track!
Unbelievable performance!!! :teeth
I want a new one bad!

46582385684_156a9e676d_b.jpg

A few Bay area caddy dealerships were fire selling those a few months ago. You could get one between 60-70k. Still a bit of coin but I wanna say that price is 20 grand off

new dbs superleggera - near perfect grand touring auto, imo...

Attachments

• 8FF237E0-809D-41B8-9519-F377EBE671C0.jpg
    8FF237E0-809D-41B8-9519-F377EBE671C0.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 94
new dbs superleggera - near perfect grand touring auto, imo...

I love the murdered out look and all, but that car has such nice lines, it’s a shame to mask how good that car really looks by going black.

All black is what you do when you have some funky looking thing that just eye rapes people when it’s in bright colors. Nissan GTR comes to mind.

All black is what you do when you have some funky looking thing that just eye rapes people when it’s in bright colors. Nissan GTR comes to mind.

C7 as well.

Hennessey Venom F5

Attachments

• Hennessey-Venom-F5-15.jpg
    Hennessey-Venom-F5-15.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 61
how is hennessey still around?

Take deposits for ten cars...deliver one. In the six months to a year that you have customers’ money for a car you’ll never deliver to them, invest it and try to make money with it before you give the money back to them before they sue you.

Then take half the money you made from playing with the deposit money and put that towards your marketing/PR budget. Gotta keep paying off the automotive press to keep them saying your great your pseudo vaporware car is.

At least that’s how I’d do it.

In all the years I’ve been around cars, I’ve only seen one Hennessey. A Viper GTS at one of the open road races I did in Nevada. And of course it fucking broke and DNFed the event. However, in all the years I’ve been around cars, I’ve lost count of people who either personally got fucked by him by hanging up their money for a year with no car to show for it, or know somebody else who has.

Think about it. The company has been around since the 90s, yet I’ve seen more Vectors (remember them?) out the wild than their cars. How the hell else can a company survive almost 30 years without hardly making anything?

Take deposits for ten cars...deliver one. In the six months to a year that you have customers’ money for a car you’ll never deliver to them, invest it and try to make money with it before you give the money back to them before they sue you.

Then take half the money you made from playing with the deposit money and put that towards your marketing/PR budget. Gotta keep paying off the automotive press to keep them saying your great your pseudo vaporware car is.

At least that’s how I’d do it.

In all the years I’ve been around cars, I’ve only seen one Hennessey. A Viper GTS at one of the open road races I did in Nevada. And of course it fucking broke and DNFed the event. However, in all the years I’ve been around cars, I’ve lost count of people who either personally got fucked by him by hanging up their money for a year with no car to show for it, or know somebody else who has.

Think about it. The company has been around since the 90s, yet I’ve seen more Vectors (remember them?) out the wild than their cars. How the hell else can a company survive almost 30 years without hardly making anything?

i got to sit in w8. really cool car. i guess they only made 1 in yellow from the factory(owner claimed) dude lives somewhere in the bay area or the car used to be out there. weird interior set up. gear shift on the left on the floor.

bh3tvganfuojnpkrduvo.png

Last edited:
What is that? Looks like it was made no more than 2yrs after Night Rider first aired. That an afterburner on the left?

What is that? Looks like it was made no more than 2yrs after Night Rider first aired. That an afterburner on the left?

car_photo_318346-copy-1024x576.jpg

first american supercar. only 17 made so when you see one in person its worth a look as its likely you will never see one again

Last edited:
Back