• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I really enjoy watching the difference between the tail happy RUF Yellow Bird at Nurburgring vs. the Porsche 919. I know, one is a hopped up street car and the other is purpose built.

RUF [youtube]OSMCfPASImQ[/youtube]

919 [youtube]PQmSUHhP3ug[/youtube]

I really enjoy watching the difference between the tail happy RUF Yellow Bird at Nurburgring vs. the Porsche 919. I know, one is a hopped up street car and the other is purpose built.

You had to be a professional driver to get even close to the most out of an over powered 911 back in the day. Those were horrifying, yet awesome cars.

https://theawesomer.com/2019-jeep-mopar-concepts/520620/

2019_jeep_mopar_concepts_3.jpg

2019_jeep_mopar_concepts_12.jpg

Guess I know what’s going to be taking the place of all the Raptors and Wranglers at SEMA this year.

Thats a luggage rack that goes over the bed...WTF. Why did you get a jeep truck again?

I like the thing, but i dont get the no doors, no roof, no bed. Seems useless in that configuration.

Last edited:
Don’t worry. They’ll be even more over the top (quite literally since I’m sure someone will do an over roof tent setup) examples of extreme adventure/overland/bug out/apocalypse versions of this new Jeep in the coming months.

Thats a luggage rack that goes over the bed...WTF. Why did you get a jeep truck again?

I like the thing, but i dont get the no doors, no roof, no bed. Seems useless in that configuration.

It's a Jeep thing :laughing

Jeeps are the white suburban high school kid's vehicle of choice these days.

Driving their parents BMW would brand them as an uncool snob. The Jeep lets them pretend to be down to earth and "rebellious", even though they live in a $2M home and their parents intend to pay their way thru college.

Last edited:
Jeeps are the white suburban high school kid's vehicle of choice these days

Because driving their parents BMW would brand them as an uncool snob. The Jeep lets them pretend to be down to earth, even though they live in a $2M home and their parents intend to pay their way into college.

Ftfy… :laughing

That RUF isn't just "tail happy" its unstable under power to the point that its just slow. Pretty much a master class in how ruin a great package with too much HP and inadequate chassis upgrades. :wow

Back