• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Speaking of Bentleys...

bentley-continental-gt-ultratank.jpg

https://blog.dupontregistry.com/bentley/bentley-continental-gt-tank/

For the turbo diesel fans...

[youtube]MzwyEQ5nyCs[/youtube]

What's more funny is how rolling coal is considered "cool" yet it actually means your tune is shit and you're not burning fuel completely which means you're actually restricting your power output. I've never understood why fanboys think that's cool... :dunno

#buzzkillington

I could have beat him with my Taurus.

What's more funny is how rolling coal is considered "cool" yet it actually means your tune is shit and you're not burning fuel completely which means you're actually restricting your power output. I've never understood why fanboys think that's cool... :dunno

#buzzkillington

It's how they show they're "cool" because they don't care about breathing. :toothless

#buzzkillington
Well, it's only "cool" to a select set of folks....que the banjos....:toothless
DT

#buzzkillington

:dunno It is the same people who think a car lowered so far down that it scrapes on a 1/4" road clearance is cool. Same people who think that 30" rims with spinners so the car can't handle is cool. :dunno

Last edited:
What about trucks?

Saw this on craigslist
They call it a Mega Raptor..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190516-182502_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190516-182502_Chrome.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 89
Back