• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Pricing got announced for the GT500. I’m out. $74k to start. $3k for Tech option group which of course everyone is going to get. Stripes and a la carte Recaro seats would bring it right to around $80k. Then there’s a $18k group with carbon wheels, splitter and wing which I doubt many will think is worth it. So $80k. Then on top of that I imagine most dealers will go $20-25k over for at least the first year. My boss likes me, but not enough to let that much money go away to sell me the car at sticker.

ive been seeing the red eye hellcat challenger widebodys go for 130k:wow id imaging you wont see a gt500 south of 100k same with the raports still with their 25k mark up. only dealership ive seen that will see them close to stick is peoria ford in AZ

Well be jealous peasants. 53k original miles on this bad boy and it’s mine. Original V8 car. Grandpa fresh from 1978.

Attachments

• 63C00F00-65FE-4713-BA63-A7428A71CE1F.jpg
    63C00F00-65FE-4713-BA63-A7428A71CE1F.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Well be jealous peasants. 53k original miles on this bad boy and it’s mine. Original V8 car. Grandpa fresh from 1978.

Tell me you got plans for 502 crate motor and tubs.

And frame connectors....

The lightest full frame car with a factory 4 link.. greatest car ever for drag racing.

They made cool dictator taxi's too...

http://throwinwrenches.blogspot.com/2016/08/desert-duty-story-of-iraqi-taxi-malibus.html

The 'Iraqi Taxi' Malibus are more than just a cruise night novelty. They were the cars that GM built for one of the most feared dictators in all the land, and a key figure in the major conflicts of our lifetime. We also now know they were a sign of loss and devastation in the villages where Saddam's soldiers and families lived. To many Canadians, they represent a unique economy car that turned into a stoplight racer after the warranty expired. In America they largely remain an urban legend.

If you see one, give it more than just a glance and you'll instantly be connected with a pupose-built car destined for far away shores. The 'Iraqi Taxi' Malibus a piece of rolling world history knocked off course.

We're lucky any survived.

Better without the camo. Still not really feeling the rear end though. Go on the configurator and you can make one with a high wing that looks a lot better.

Back