• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Enough with the copycat crap.

You can't change fluid dynamics. Each automaker faces a similar problem and will likely find similar solutions.

BMW Z1. Saw one of these in Sonoma, there are between 3 and 10 of these in the US I hear... I still feel honored to have viewed this beauty on the rode driving around. I chatted with the guy at a stoplight, he operated the door for me.

Attachments

• 1z3vwg6.jpg
    1z3vwg6.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC02666.jpg
    DSC02666.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 85
Some from sears point, one looks a bit familiar...

Attachments

• DSC02675.jpg
    DSC02675.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02683.jpg
    DSC02683.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC02686.jpg
    DSC02686.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC02687.jpg
    DSC02687.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 90
brand new Ferrari Dino (concept still maybe? not sure when it comes out/came out)

car_photo_211020_7.jpg

there were at least that many on this day. Sorry I didn't photo the entire line of them.

wasnt that the free event one? or am i mistaken it for another event? because damn....i remember someone posted about the free one and i hella missed out....:cry

wasnt that the free event one? or am i mistaken it for another event? because damn....i remember someone posted about the free one and i hella missed out....:cry

Historics aren't free - they're awesome :thumbup

Here's a minute worth of red cars from 2004. I have gobs more I've been sorting through to share.

yes, you missed out, but you have another chance this year

wasnt that the free event one?
hardly free, I think it was like $80, but worth it. However, my friend (who lives in PG) hopped a ride on a hotel shuttle, and did get in for free that year. :shhh

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKR78fZbZkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKR78fZbZkY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Corkscrew has Vette parking? While he's being passed by $1.5M in Astons :laughing

4426259564_e9f161aa44.jpg

This guy had issues on the prior lap, and I waited for him and took 7 pics over the 14 seconds it took him to spin, clean his shorts, and restart the lap.

why not just get an AMG black series? cheaper and way MOAR hp

Back