• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Bentley Brooklands. Probably my #3 or #4 car on my top list.

Very Nice!

Equally as bad ass

11151_2009_Rolls-Royce_Drophead_Coupe.jpg

One Day I will have one of these!

3400700002_large.jpg

When I first saw this car/color scheme in the film "LeMans" with Steve McQueen I just thought it was the coolest car ever

Attachments

• porsche_917k_le-mans.jpg
    porsche_917k_le-mans.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 83
my two "oldish school favs" XJ220 and the good ol' slant nose Porsche

Attachments

• xj220.jpg
    xj220.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 81
  • porsche slant nose.jpg
    porsche slant nose.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 72
Bentley Brooklands was #3

SPYKER C8 #4 The interior and detail work is out of this world you have to see the turn aluminum and leather work...mmmm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Othe...3930574QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_13196wt_931

The Spyker might be the best looking car I've seen in a long time. You can't believe the attention to detail. Sports cars have gotten to the point that the average person really can't use much of the car, so they made sure that the car was a true sports car, then spent the rest of the time making it beautiful, and sexy.

288 GTO has lines that are timeless...just a proper classic roadgoing F-car that oozes muscular Italian prowess.

Attachments

• Ferrari_288_GTO.jpg
    Ferrari_288_GTO.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 104
  • Ferrari-288-GT0-Red-Front-Quarter-Angle-4-st.jpg
    Ferrari-288-GT0-Red-Front-Quarter-Angle-4-st.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 94
My #1 is a bit different. A friend of mine has an exact replica of the original. I've been in alot of high end cars, lambo's etc...and none get the head turning, jaw drop as the 36' Auburn Boattail speedster. Alot of things are faster..fancier...exclusive but something about the Auburn makes lil kids giddy, old guys nostalgic, and average joe's asking for a ride. Maybe because of its size, age, or just that its so in your face with its curves and shiny manifolds. Anyways i'd love to see an original in this condition...

Attachments

• 1936_auburn_boattail_speedster_replica_m.jpg
    1936_auburn_boattail_speedster_replica_m.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 105
288 GTO has lines that are timeless...just a proper classic roadgoing F-car that oozes muscular Italian prowess.

seeing one in person....man, its such a beautiful car.....(but the one i saw was a 308 :p)

Oh heck yeah, the 288 GTO and 512 BB are both near the top of my list. Here's some pics I took in Monterey:

1S5032784.jpg

0S5032992.jpg

S5032802.jpg

DSC_4124.jpg

DSC2373LagunaSecasign.jpg

512BB1979-1.jpg

I recently saw this ultimate Cobra on El Camino Real in San Jose/Sunnyvale - BRG with tan leather, 427 V8, Halibrand rims, etc:

CIMG2914.jpg

This Roush 427R Trak Pak is jaw dropping too with production limited to under 100:

CIMG2964.jpg

CIMG2963.jpg

Here's an amazing GT2 at Canepa in Scotts Valley (they also have a silver 959 and a red 959 Sport):

gt22003_GT2_Ultimate_Porsche_911_by.jpg

Ferraris=hawt sex

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivlVfChBkzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivlVfChBkzg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

^:laughing ahah hella tricked me... :thumbup

Back