• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Yeah, it's exactly the same*

*- Excluding styling, exterior dimensions, and powertrain.

Black car, gold rims, SAME CAR!!!!:rolleyes

No really, take off your glasses and stand back from the monitor about 12, make that 16 feet, now squint. See it now?

Last edited:
there were at least that many on this day. Sorry I didn't photo the entire line of them.

Maserati Tipo 61; aka "Maserati Birdcage"
attachment.php

If Ducati made cars, this is what I imagine it would look like.

Elise much?
lotus-elise-72-black-1280x960.jpg

*ahem*

"Built to the 2010 GT500 regulations, the new front/mid-engine racer from Honda is packing a 500+ hp, 3.4-liter V8 and sending power through the same Ricardo sequential manual gearbox fitted to the 2010 SuperGT cars from Nissan and Toyota."

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCqY-vAX4EA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lCqY-vAX4EA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:laughing its built for the track and the track only....

:laughing its built for the track and the track only....

That just means there will be 300 threads, asking how it can be made street legal, how stupid the manufacturer was for not making it street legal, how f'd up the government is for not allowing it to be street legal, and one guy knows a guy who has one that is street legal.

Thanks for the Elise flamage :twofinger. My point was Honda could have done a slightly better job making their car look a bit more original. This thing looks like a Viper, Porsche and Elise pieced together. I'm sure it hauls balls though

That just means there will be 300 threads, asking how it can be made street legal, how stupid the manufacturer was for not making it street legal, how f'd up the government is for not allowing it to be street legal, and one guy knows a guy who has one that is street legal.

:x theres already talks of Honda followers begging Honda to make it a real competing GT car, which means that Honda has to make it a street legal "NSX" for the consumers.....:p :teeth

Yeah, cuz Honda is sooooooo big on doing what their customers want( see the 2010 VFR 1200).

Yeah, cuz Honda is sooooooo big on doing what their customers want( see the 2010 VFR 1200).

ehhh....well, they did originally scrapped the idea because everyone is going "green" and trying to save the planet and all.....ehhh

and back on topic...:

Heffner-Pardo-Ford-GT.jpg

3872255170_5173766caa.jpg

i think i am the only one on this planet who's not a fan of the skyline, don't get me wrong, i respect their performance but thats about it...

i think i am the only one on this planet who's not a fan of the skyline, don't get me wrong, i respect their performance but thats about it...

:wow

well...youre not alone...a lot of muscle folks here dont like it either :p

hehe im, at first, a import lover but i do also like muscle....

but yeah....i just love their looks....especially the headlights....to me it looks aggressive

Back