• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

So sick

Attachments

• saturn.jpg
    saturn.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 96
LotusEspritTurbo.jpg

I still love this late 70s edition the Lotus with the Ski-Racks, but too bad it was never an OEM feature

Last edited:
That's a radical looking 356! Do you have any details about it?

This guy/company built it in '91 or '92. The metal work was done by a real genius with old world techniques. 914-6 chassis, 3-litre 911 engine, 915 5-speed gearbox.

It's for sale at around $175k.

This guy/company built it in '91 or '92. The metal work was done by a real genius with old world techniques. 914-6 chassis, 3-litre 911 engine, 915 5-speed gearbox.

It's for sale at around $175k.

That's definitely a jaw-dropping Porsche that would stand out at any car show. Sounds like it would run as good as it looks too :thumbup

I suppose if god had less than $1000 to spend on a car, was shorter than 5"6 and didn't need to bring any of his friends then yea that might be his beater

:x

I had one in college and got 7 people plus camping gear and a booze into it.

On purpose.

I have 390 in my '69 Mach1, sweet!

Those look like original american mags too.

Here's the next best thing - a 65 or 66 Sting Ray tuned to tackle the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca:

DSC_2468.jpg

Two brand new jaw dropping cars at Embassy Suites in Monterey today - the Rolls Royce 200EX (smaller than the gargantuan Phantom) and the Mercedes SLS AMG Gullwing :wow

S50300033crop.jpg

S50300152.jpg

S5030018crop.jpg

that gullwing is sex....:thumbup

Yeah - that new SLS is pretty damn cool.

As this is Steve McQueens birthday, heres a cool shot of him in a Jag. Sure, everyone knows about the Bullitt mustang but can anyone name the model and year in the pic? [/Trivia]

stevejag.jpg

Last edited:
Back