• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Yeah - that new SLS is pretty damn cool.

As this is Steve McQueens birthday, heres a cool shot of him in a Jag. Sure, everyone knows about the Bullitt mustang but can anyone name the model and year in the pic?
XKSS, but I don't know the year

without using the googles late 50's XKSS.

3189358557_6203d17857_b.jpg

It's almost like I should lead another BARF tour of the Blackhawk Museum.

dude, i love that pinto! i really wanna get one i cant find them

The photo or the car?

You could also locate a Bobcat. The Pinto's at that show were all in stunning showroom condition.

dude, i love that pinto! i really wanna get one i cant find them

there was a really clean one on craigslist about a month ago. Thought about buying it myself. (I knew a guy in Oregon who ran 11's with a turbo'd pinto that looked amazingly stock :thumbup)
you just have to always keep an eye out for the deal to show up

1970_442CoupeGreen.jpg

My Dad had one of these (with the 455 motor), so there's a bit of historical coolness everytime I see one on the street. He said it would squeal the tires in first, squeal in second, and chirp in third. My Mum loved it for hauling us younguns around as she never had to worry about passing a big rig- just gas it and go. Of course, Dad hated working on it- the notchout in the hood would leave a dent in one's forehead! :laughing

W-30: 455ci, 1x4bbl, 370 hp@5200rpm, 500lb-ft@3600rpm

Funny thing is my friend's dad just bought one too- 1970 convertible in blue, with white stripes.

Yeah - that new SLS is pretty damn cool.

As this is Steve McQueens birthday, heres a cool shot of him in a Jag. Sure, everyone knows about the Bullitt mustang but can anyone name the model and year in the pic? [/Trivia]

stevejag.jpg

Its either a 56 or 57' XK-SS ..very rare. I plan on making a kit body of it soon.

Worthy of mention

- Hnas Herrmann and his co-driver just manage to whiz underneath a closing railroad barrier in the low-profile Spyder at the MilleMiglia... the car and its occupants remained unscathed.

Attachments

• porsche_550_spyder_1_54.jpg
    porsche_550_spyder_1_54.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 138
Deuce Coupe? hella sexy....:thumbup

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekChQekR-6I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ekChQekR-6I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Back