• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

fantasy junction

im digging this

1955-porsche-356-silver-bullet-hotrod.jpg

No fair, Fantasy Junction always has cars that make you go ooh!

some cars I see at work are amazing
like this one
Photo0370.jpg

Photo0375.jpg

Photo0371.jpg

Photo0373.jpg

Photo0372.jpg

69 camaro SS conv, 502ci chevy crate engine with 600hp, 6speed tranny, baer brake system

I know it's not fast or reliable, but I love the Citroen DS, right down to the funky single-spoke steering wheel.

I know it's not fast or reliable, but I love the Citroen DS, right down to the funky single-spoke steering wheel.

Didn't those come stock with Hydraulics to rase and lower it depending on road conditions and speed.

They did. They also didn't have a jack to change the spare, just a stand. You raise the suspension, place the stand, then lower it, raising the flat wheel off the ground without jacking.

My parents rode in one when they were in Europe back in the 70s and said it was the most comfortable car they've ever been in.

Didn't those come stock with Hydraulics to raise and lower it depending on road conditions and speed.

Yes - the shop in SC that specializes in them is called Hemispheres because of the green balls under the hood.

citroen_hydraulics.gif

My little jewel isn't so lux, but the suspension was described as gooey

4482188750_be000d20bc_m.jpg

... One of my favorites has to the Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic...

You know that car is purple right? :laughing and really tiny......but purple?

Edit: Type 57 sorry - this is of a different RL car - whoops.

4482393643_b69cc19394.jpg

4483042506_420b17987f.jpg

4482393835_02ff5e38df.jpg

perusing that Ralph Lauren collection reminds me how much I like the sharknosed Ferraris (for example, the 250TR and 268SP pictured below).

Attachments

• Ferrari-250-TRI61sharknosecropped.jpg
    Ferrari-250-TRI61sharknosecropped.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Ferrari-268-SPsharknosecropped.jpg
    Ferrari-268-SPsharknosecropped.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 78
Back