• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

^^^ And do Rockford turns (J turns for the youths) every chance you get. I love that generation of the F body.

This is pretty funny... well I think it is..

A bunch of high performance cars doing a parade for fellow motor heads 10 yo birthday party. They were revving their rides pretty good. Bet the kids loved it but...

One neighbor is not buying it and started blocking cars and the cops got called.

Some trash talking in the vid towards the woman who was unhappy was not cool, but she evidently was going to be less happy with going to jail.

A bunch of sweet rides.

[YOUTUBE]NCrjvtTzX-E[/YOUTUBE]

No Indy 500 or Monaco GP this weekend. :(

However, (Jalopnik.com link) Ferrari F1 Driver Charles Leclerc Set To Film 'C'etait un Rendezvous' Sequel In Monaco This Weekend. Anyone who has seen the original short film 'C'etait un Rendezvous probably has fond memories of watching that early morning high speed run through Paris.

Loooong before YouTube or even widely available consumer access to the internet, there were these things called libraries. When I was in my late teens, my friend and I rented a projector and the 16mm version of this film from the main branch of my city library. We hung a big sheet on the front of his house, invited over several friends and watched this film repeatedly on a summer evening. It was great. Really looking forward to the new version and I'm already thinking about how to project video from YouTube on the side of my house facing my patio.

edit to post the original film:

[youtube]HgPoiKiMRFQ[/youtube]

Last edited:
R500%20Duratec%20No.088.jpg

For Tux.

00003666520195-0644.jpg

Portland team wins Alcan 5000 Winter Rally

Russ Kraushaar and Garth Ankeny of Portland claimed victory in the 2020 Alcan 5000 Winter Rally, which finished in Anchorage on Friday, March 6. The duo drove their 1973 Ford Capri over 5,000 miles from Portland to the Arctic Ocean to earn their first-place finish.

The dynamic range of the eye is far better than a camera. However they still flood that tunnel with artificial light for the speed f1 cars exit it.

Laguna Seca will not be seeing this car anytime soon I guess.

[youtube]q7OWDSWeHV4[/youtube]

LEDs always blink, they just do so faster than you can see it.
When filming though, the blinking is out of sync with the frames per second.
Occasionally when there is an exposure of one frame of filming, the LED is in its blink off stage.
Heck I bet there is even a Youtube video on why.
Granted I didn't watch this...
[YOUTUBE]wSXqX55R1Gc[/YOUTUBE]

Who gives a crap about the numbers on the watch. Share the other numbers please.

Oh you mean I wasn’t there just to make noise?

Not sure which correction factor is really “true” but I certainly know which set of numbers is better for my e-peen, though I’m sure reality is probably the other set. First run was the best. Second and third just lost more and more power with the heat soak. The shop probably could’ve used more fans blowing air through the intercoolers.

yWE1BVb.jpg

HyMF3mp.jpg

Last edited:
Back