• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_15922299446abd691cd63IMG_7830-scaled.jpg

Bring A Trailer is my new fav car site. So many odd cars on three.

Looks like someone puked up $75k worth of crap on a perfectly usable pickup.

The SEMA show in Vegas has been loaded up hard with these overland style rigs. Hundreds of them all over the show.

I’m curious to see if the show still happens this year. They’re still acting like it will.

SEMA vendors will be chomping at the bit for the opportunity to sell branded, multi-function, tactical overlanding masks.

I wish I had taken a photo... I was at a stop light last week and there were two late model F250's at the light. One was skyjacked with those stupid matte black wheels, low profile knobbies, LED light bars, etc, etc, etc.

Shiny as could be. Next to it was a stock truck with a back rack and aux fuel tank in the bed.

Caked in mud. Farm truck. You know, one that actually gets used as a truck. In the mud.

GTFO with that "overland" garbage.

The one person I know who actually does that shit is an actual trust fund baby who spent a quarter million on his dumb rig so he can go camp on the beach in Baja and post IG photos. :rolleyes

I wish I had taken a photo... I was at a stop light last week and there were two late model F250's at the light. One was skyjacked with those stupid matte black wheels, low profile knobbies, LED light bars, etc, etc, etc.

Shiny as could be. Next to it was a stock truck with a back rack and aux fuel tank in the bed.

Caked in mud. Farm truck. You know, one that actually gets used as a truck. In the mud.

GTFO with that "overland" garbage.

The one person I know who actually does that shit is an actual trust fund baby who spent a quarter million on his dumb rig so he can go camp on the beach in Baja and post IG photos. :rolleyes

There are many things I'd trade to live a week in a guy like Dan Bilzerian's shoes. Bombing around Baja in a 250k rig stacked with honeys doesn't sound like a bad time.

It sure don't sound bad, but wish in one hand and shit in the other...

Point is, all them farkles don't necessarily make for a better truck, that's for sure.

Agreed. That's fucking atrocious.

But a big lift with large diameter wheels and low profile tires is super functional!

Back in the day we'd say, "looks like someone just got the new Grand Auto credit card".

BaT is a madhouse. I can't wrap my head around some of the auctions there.

I think rich dickheads are trying to out-dickhead each other. They probably have all the exotics and actual valuable vehicles already, so they are looking for innanetz fayme by bidding stupid money on dumb stuff.

Back