• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Caterham Lotus 7! Great cars. I've owned a few and loved them. I have a buddy that has a few actually Lotus 7s and let me drive 1 before. Great cars. He use to race them in the 60s/70s.
Drove the SA version and the JP version also but the Caterham is the best.

Awww man!!! I'm so Jelly!! What a fun project. :thumbup

Wow. Thats really cool. :thumbup

I'm definitely excited. I've never actually driven one, but I have ridden in one at Thill a few years back (a CSR 260) and it left a lasting impression on me. Wanted one ever since. Sold my Exige S240 as it was far too heavy and luxurious.

I'm definitely excited. I've never actually driven one, but I have ridden in one at Thill a few years back (a CSR 260) and it left a lasting impression on me. Wanted one ever since. Sold my Exige S240 as it was far too heavy and luxurious.

I’ve had a similar experience. Great car, congratulations. The one thing that stuck with me during my ride as a passenger (other than great corner speed) was that the owner / driver required us to use arm restraints. It made me think...

Did you really sell the Exige? It’s on my list of possible replacements for my C6Z. I’ve been a passenger in an Elise, but not an Exige.

I’ve had a similar experience. Great car, congratulations. The one thing that stuck with me during my ride as a passenger (other than great corner speed) was that the owner / driver required us to use arm restraints. It made me think...

Did you really sell the Exige? It’s on my list of possible replacements for my C6Z. I’ve been a passenger in an Elise, but not an Exige.

Yep I sold it a month or so ago. It's a fantastic car and great track weapon and I wish I could've kept it, but don't have the garage space. Maybe someday I'll get another one if I decide I need some creature comforts, like doors or a windshield.

Hype. Hype. Hype. Bronco models/packages are live on the Ford site. https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/?intcmp=hp-bb-bronco

It looks good. As expected there are 2-door and 4-door versions of the regular Bronco and a Bronco sport. Base 2-door starts at $28,500. Lighter duty Bronco Sport starts a $26,660 for the base model.

u725_fna_shot_058_49886_ext_2_car_family_mammoth.tif

OK... (Shields Up) What's with the trucks and SUV's in this thread?! :wtf :afm199 :twofinger

This is a "Cars that make your jaw drop" thread!!!

Getting things back on track, I want this car, but alas I've only got a two car garage and it's over-subscribed. :laughing

Oh, it's a'63 GTO and I am accepting donations, and I'll even send you a letter of appreciation for your contribution. Plus, I'll even give ya a ride in "it" if said contribution is substantial.

Attachments

• Ferrari 1963 GTO RC.jpg
    Ferrari 1963 GTO RC.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Ferrari GTO.jpg
    Ferrari GTO.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 61
Not sure if infotainment systems are a big deciding factor with the exotics but I suppose a really annoying one could leave a bad taste for any car.

I've never used the MB infotainment system but all I've heard about it is that it's utter dogshit compared to Audi / BMW / etc's systems.

IME the MB system is a bit more intuitive than Audi and BMW. Realistically they're all awful.

Doesn't look very comfortable or quiet. I'll admire it but no desire to own or drive it.

Some of us like the bare bones visceral feel of old performance cars, it reminds us of what we used to drive when we were young. Others, not so much.

It’s all about what you’re into. I’d likely have a better time driving a shifter cart if looking for that raw sensation

I want to drive both, but if I had to choose it would be the 30 million dollar Ferrari any day.

OK... (Shields Up) What's with the trucks and SUV's in this thread?! :wtf :afm199 :twofinger

This is a "Cars that make your jaw drop" thread!!!

Getting things back on track, I want this car, but alas I've only got a two car garage and it's over-subscribed. :laughing

Oh, it's a'63 GTO and I am accepting donations, and I'll even send you a letter of appreciation for your contribution. Plus, I'll even give ya a ride in "it" if said contribution is substantial.

Yeah, gonna happen with 5000 posts... we even have some mini vans back there somewhere.

Back