• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Attachments

• Carbonized Gray.jpg
    Carbonized Gray.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 62
Love minivans :cool

Then buy these pristine, NOS (still in factory, heavy plastic bags) carpeted floor mats! Fronts, middle, and rear mats. Super deal for you, all three for $45, any body else it's 50 bucks! (I'll even write yer name on them.)

Just think, brand spanking new mats for the "Van"! You'll be the talk of the town and the Ladies won't be afraid to take off... er.. their shoes and let their toes take in the plushness of the soft, supple carpet!

Attachments

• Mats.jpg
    Mats.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Ok, back to :cool cars...

1966 Dodge Charger, 383 Magnum, Black on Black, 4 spd, buckets, console, posi, power windows, a/c.
Best friend's Uncle bought one and he let us take it out a bunch of times.
Of course it was over to E 14th St on Friday and Saturday nights. Nobody else had one. Hanging at Prings or the bowling parking lot, it was a "chick" magnet. :teeth

Attachments

• 1966 383 Magnum Charger.jpg
    1966 383 Magnum Charger.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 53
Bleh. 66-67 chargers had no style. 68 was the best looking year imo.

I prefer the round tail and marker lights on the 68, but I admit the divided grille looks real cool.

IME the MB system is a bit more intuitive than Audi and BMW. Realistically they're all awful.

I really wish auto manufacturers would pay FAANG rates for engineers. Doesn't scale though so...we're stuck with outdated cellular systems, barebones UIs, and semi-intuitive controls.

Ok let’s try putting this in the proper thread this time...

These things are still not easy to spot in the wild so it’s a bit nuts to see this many at once.

pqoMQmJ.jpg

There’s gotta be at least 30 of them here. Every color. Lots of different option combinations.

Last edited:
^^^^ Did ya drive the "base model" or the ZR1?

The ATS V is quick but the CTS V is just bad to the bone! :teeth
Wish they had the new CT6 V Blackwing, would be super fun to see how it compares to the CTS V.

Attachments

• ATS&CTSV.jpg
    ATS&CTSV.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Back