• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Saw a car that made my jaw drop this AM. A Civic type R LTD w/ a $43k msrp. But that wasn't it. It was the dealer sticker next the window sticker that had a $49K ADM.

I'm shocked anyone pays $43K for ANY Civic...

The CTR is a pretty badass car though. But yeah, I wouldn’t pay 43 for it, never mind any ADM. I’ve only bought two cars brand new, both times I paid less than MSRP for them.

C5 tow c5

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625189529931.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625189529931.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 39
Two C4’s. You’re forgiven.

I knew that and still didn't wrong. Ha. No hair:dont care

A fucking gooseneck?!?! Jesus!

I know. I'd do a bumper pull

Structural boogers anyone? Kinda makes me proud to be american, but I also think sometimes TUV style inspections would be good

Attachments

• pt_FB_IMG_1625189953824.jpg
    pt_FB_IMG_1625189953824.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 39
Hope racercosmo doesn't mind me posting this. Pikes' Peak race day. The course was cut short this year due to snow and ice at the upper elevations.

Fuck. This car is fast. Really eats those short straights.

[YOUTUBE]m6PEeEOTGlc[/YOUTUBE]

I know. I'd do a bumper pull

Structural boogers anyone? Kinda makes me proud to be american, but I also think sometimes TUV style inspections would be good

Well. As long as that goes through the load floor and is actually on the rear crossmember of the frame? Probably about as good as you can do on a C4.

c4frame1a.jpg

I wasnt serious about the bumper pull. Itd be pretty funny to put a dually 14 bolt under the vette though.

Anyway, the way the upright is welded to the box section and the apparent low skill of the welder, is concerning. Perhaps more concerning than using a c4 as a tow pig in the first place

Anyway, the way the upright is welded to the box section and the apparent low skill of the welder, is concerning. Perhaps more concerning than using a c4 as a tow pig in the first place

Seems like a great way to see a C4 and tires on a trailer ghost riding on a freeway for a couple seconds before it winds up in a ditch. I’d be skurred to pull 500 pounds with a passenger car. I’m sure that rig loaded is ten times that weight.

It the fifth wheel set up makes the C4 rattle less and ride like less of a go-kart, its OK with me.

Seems like a great way to see a C4 and tires on a trailer ghost riding on a freeway for a couple seconds before it winds up in a ditch. I’d be skurred to pull 500 pounds with a passenger car. I’m sure that rig loaded is ten times that weight.

Depending on the tongue load, it could ghost ride for quite a long time!

I’d be skurred to pull 500 pounds with a passenger car.

I'm no expert on this, but I think most modern cars are capable of towing well over 500 lbs. Europeans seem to have no problem towing trailers of all kinds with cars and minivans.

Back