• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Americans don't buy wagons. Or really, shooting brakes.

SUV's. Yuck, but yeah.

If we had the options the Europeans do, maybe we would. I seem to recall that there's never really been a point that the U.S. has ever had the selection of wagons that Europe has had. Granted, station wagons were big in the 60s and 70s, but at that time, the Europeans had much smaller wagons available that never graced these shores and it's pretty much stayed that way ever since.

If we had the options the Europeans do, maybe we would. I seem to recall that there's never really been a point that the U.S. has ever had the selection of wagons that Europe has had. Granted, station wagons were big in the 60s and 70s, but at that time, the Europeans had much smaller wagons available that never graced these shores and it's pretty much stayed that way ever since.

Europeans do have plenty of appealing wagons. I've got in the habit of watching European police/murder mystery series on Netflix. Almost all the detectives drive sporty wagons that look great. The shows are excellent and the cool cars, and some motos, that pop up are a nice bonus.

We have a pretty good selection of wagons. It's the low seating position that drives SUV drivers away from wagons and into SUV's.

Also would love to have access to one of these...

ford_2019_focus_st_wagon_magnetic_15.jpg

This is pretty cool. Reminds me of a car one of the delivery guys from my 1st pizza job drove.

ozdo0lpb2kb71.jpg

This is pretty cool. Reminds me of a car one of the delivery guys from my 1st pizza job drove.

ozdo0lpb2kb71.jpg

Get it the right paint job and you're speaking MY language. :laughing

picture.php

yes, I realize they AREN'T the same car/model/body, but it's got a definite MFP vibe.

Had to share this proud bit of feminine shape, more ships' figurehead than radiator cap.
Local car show in Custer celebrating their gold rush days.

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpg
    IMG_3310.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 29
Back