• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Oh and I can cross driving a F1 car off my bucket list. I had to move this around our showroom this morning. It’s a roller with no power cell, but still a real car. Absolutely shocking how light this is. And it counts as driving. I was rolling it and steering it with the wheel. It counts.

Ho big was the shoehorn they used to get you in?

It was a 103db limit weekend. So some of the heavy hitters came out, myself included.

You’re gonna hear a helluva lot more coming up this month. Not just at the track either.

Yeah, I know...

I've got a friend renting out a house to an attendee that is bringing a Delage.

2-3.jpg

I'm out of the loop when it comes to hypercars over $2 mil, I had to google it when she mentioned it.:party

Last edited:
Ho big was the shoehorn they used to get you in?

Stroll isn’t exactly jockey sized. But yeah I’m still way bigger than him. I walked it standing next to the cockpit. Later realized I could’ve just grabbed the rear wheel flange and dragged the back of the car sideways. Yes it’s that light.

Ah, now we know what brand RobSJ is working on.

What, no company car???

Ah, now we know what brand RobSJ is working on.

What, no company car???

It’s one of the brands I work on. Another one is not too far away from the words you are seeing here.

The A-Ms are nice. I’d take a new Vantage if they gave me one at a highly subsidized price. All the journalists over the years who have constantly harped on how cheap Corvette interiors are? Ok you want fine leathers and intricate stitchings and what not…buy an Aston instead and enjoy spending three times as much for half the reliability and ten times to operating costs.

It’s one of the brands I work on. Another one is not too far away from the words you are seeing here.

The A-Ms are nice. I’d take a new Vantage if they gave me one at a highly subsidized price. All the journalists over the years who have constantly harped on how cheap Corvette interiors are? Ok you want fine leathers and intricate stitchings and what not…buy an Aston instead and enjoy spending three times as much for half the reliability and ten times to operating costs.

Their entry level is, what, $161k? :laughing

Great looking cars though, much nicer on the eyes than the Vette.

But I bought a rental home in Santa Rosa in 2009 for less than an entry level A-M.

It's now worth more than a Ferrari SF90 Spider. :laughing

But I'm still driving my 1994 Miata.

Are the rear seat cushions still held in with velcro?

Are the rear seat cushions still held in with velcro?

Lol. The newer AM platform stuff is screwed together a lot better than what was essentially the overglorified kit cars that they have been. Still a lot of odd choices they make.

yeaaah, but they can put LEDs in the arrangement of the star constellations that were visible on your birthday in your headliner.... i mean how silly cool is that?

the teenager in my will always want the ~1990s vantage

Last edited:
yeaaah, but they can put LEDs in the arrangement of the star constellations that were visible on your birthday in your headliner.... i mean how silly cool is that?

the teenager in my will always want the ~1990s vantage

The bespoke constellation thing is Rolls.

Lol. The newer AM platform stuff is screwed together a lot better than what was essentially the overglorified kit cars that they have been. Still a lot of odd choices they make.

I had a customer with a DB9 (2012, I think). I replaced the battery for him once and was pretty shocked how cheaply everything was put together lol. I don't get to see many high end cars (fanciest thing is probably S65 AMG OR or Range Rover SVR Autobiography), so it was surprising to me seeing a more exclusive car being kinda shit :laughing

That wheel is what the common man should have to deal with too to get their cars to run right...neat pics.

The C8 3LT interior is shocking in it's attention to detail and quality choices, IMO. For the money, way worthy VS the C7. I like the C7 interior, but it does earn it's "lesser than" rep for the most part. Aside from wanting to tell people you own a Ferrari (and be part of "the club" at the lowest end), I don't see the reason to spend the additional coinage.

That wheel is what the common man should have to deal with too to get their cars to run right...neat pics.

The C8 3LT interior is shocking in it's attention to detail and quality choices, IMO. For the money, way worthy VS the C7. I like the C7 interior, but it does earn it's "lesser than" rep for the most part. Aside from wanting to tell people you own a Ferrari (and be part of "the club" at the lowest end), I don't see the reason to spend the additional coinage.

Corvette kind of stopped being the “American Aston” when the C8 came out. Yes, the materials along with interior fit and finish are now just as good as any of them. I was thinking C7/6/5/etc were much more comparable to an Aston since the layout is the same. I mean the spec sheet for a C7 and a Vantage practically are the same car. Front engine (V8 of course), rear drive, torque tube, rear transaxle, long hood line, GT type two seater car.

Are we as close to a Corvette CUV as they are saying?

attachment.php

It does seem to meet market demands when you at lux brands.

Attachments

• 7E1452F4-E030-42F3-BC04-2A653C6BE640.jpg
    7E1452F4-E030-42F3-BC04-2A653C6BE640.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 165
Someone just off Saratoga near Pruneridge golf course has a blue Urus that's always parked in their driveway next to a Tesla.

Makes me wonder WTF is in the garage that the Urus gets driveway parking on one of the busiest streets in the neighborhood...

Someone just off Saratoga near Pruneridge golf course has a blue Urus that's always parked in their driveway next to a Tesla.

Makes me wonder WTF is in the garage that the Urus gets driveway parking on one of the busiest streets in the neighborhood...

Right! I’ve been seeing that Urus for a couple years now. And always parked outside.

I regularly see an orange Lambo Q8 in Lafayette near the burrito shop.

The urus looks obscene. The Q8 is just blah. I'd definitely rock the RS6 Avant.

Back