• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

It gives the backseat passengers a tad more headroom when they aren't curled up in a ball of fear as you cruise down the road at 150.... :dunno

Anybody want to put in a bid on Mike Tyson's old F50? It's on the auction block next weekend in Pebble, expected to go for $5 million, give or take.

I'm gonna go check the couch....

Ferrari-F50-Auction-1a-1536x832.webp

Ferrari-F50-Auction-5.jpg

Gotcha covered when you come back from the couch search:

Ferrari-F50-Fiero-554.webp

I too love sport wagons but they are few and far between so my wife, of course, has an SUV.

These new wagons are a waste of time. The space in the back is minimal, they are borderline hatchbacks. It's why crossover and small SUVs are more popular.

I want a real wagon like this or bring back the dodge magnum.

184900_Front_3-4_Web.JPG

This may in fact be the most valuable car I’ve ever been in. Absolutely pristine inside and out.

Attachments

• 56D19B68-A0CD-4A91-98B8-D578C77F4F86.jpg
    56D19B68-A0CD-4A91-98B8-D578C77F4F86.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 21
This may in fact be the most valuable car I’ve ever been in. Absolutely pristine inside and out.

The Miura is the most beautiful car ever made.

I recently stumbled across an unmarked shop / hole in the wall with a custom(!) Miura being tuned up. A few weeks later I swung by and there were 2 more inside. One was an SV.

picture.php

How much are those gull wing SL's from the '50's going for these days? I was behind one in Carmel Valley this morning.

Good thing I passed it carefully. (I was riding.)

The beauty of Car Week here is you'll see just about any car you may have ever wanted to see... stuck in traffic.

Back