• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I don't see how throwing AWD and a set of all-terrains on there makes it a capable off-roader, especially at over $100g's

Makes me wonder WTF is in the garage that the Urus gets driveway parking on one of the busiest streets in the neighborhood...

It's leased.

The Lamborghini looks so much better then a Q8, but I'd still take that RS6 Avant for the subtlety... in red.... :laughing

Temptation cubed. We need more couches to search for coins in.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2021-audi-rs6-avant/

2021_audi_rs6_avant_1615512169b7e804b64dbb6IMG_7975-88.jpg

Last edited:
It's more than the E63 AMG Estate, which I'd probably rather have.

It's more than the E63 AMG Estate, which I'd probably rather have.

By like $3,000. :laughing

If you can afford cars in that price range, I sincerely doubt you're going to make a decision between those two vehicles based on nothing more than a roughly $3,000 difference in MSRP. :dunno

$90k-ish would be more reasonable for either one IMO. Not that I have that kind of money either way, but I bet there are a lot of people in that position who'd quibble over $3k :laughing

Speaking of fast expensive wagons with Yuge grills, did anyone notice the M3 Competition sedan has been replaced as the MotoGP Safety Car by the new M3 Competition Touring?

cq5dam.resized.img.1185.large.time1655994816370.jpg

I was in the market for an rs6 avant, but wasn't interested in those high markups--wanted to pay msrp. I see the hype has massively died down.

While I’m all for hot rod wagons, after using the double touch screen setup that these new Audis use…ugh. Virtual buttons for like 90% of the functions.

The Mercedes with that touchpad? JFC. That thing is just awful to use.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but the best übervagen is the Panamera Turbo S.

The panamara sport turismo has a sportback wagon look. But not really a usable wagon like the avant/e63,etc

Back