• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Pretty sure he already has a lowered dodge minivan.

But, land yachts are cool. Buick Roadmaster just popped up on CL. Not a wagon though.

I dont know why....but I want it.....Stick Shift..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-190555_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-190555_Chrome.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 52
Exactly. Those cars from our youth that are bad ass have a real pull on many of us.

The F bodies from those years drive really nice.

Can any barfers help with getting a a trailer by the beach and a PI license?

(I still have an answering machine, somewhere, so I'm set with that.)

That looks like something Pepboys would manufacture...built outa all the shit in their stores.

That looks like something Pepboys would manufacture...built outa all the shit in their stores.

I need to formally submit a disagreement here. That thing is bad ass. Besides it was made in Podunk, middle of nowhere, Molalla, Oregon!

I need to formally submit a disagreement here. That thing is bad ass. Besides it was made in Podunk, middle of nowhere, Molalla, Oregon!

100% :thumbup Just need to check out the build photos to see it's anything but store bought. Calling it pepboys is just ignorant.

The roof was chopped, mid engine added, shock towers eliminated. Puts out 800hp. Easily a $180k car. Took 3 years to build too.

:laughing

I was going to say how tasteless it looks

haha! Brent: Oregonians Chris and I are not!

Still, I'd like to see a race against the Pepboys car and the Fiero50.

100% :thumbup Just need to check out the build photos to see it's anything but store bought. Calling it pepboys is just ignorant.

The roof was chopped, mid engine added, shock towers eliminated. Puts out 800hp. Easily a $180k car. Took 3 years to build too.

Not discounting the skill and effort put in. Great execution. Awful taste.

Last edited:
Spotted at the Monterey airport parking lot yesterday, the Jet Center party was last night...

A Ferrari 5 door wagon

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Ferrari custom built a few of these for a prince in Brunei.)

Attachments

• 63934384-0E0D-43E8-AF75-98D65C635165.jpg
    63934384-0E0D-43E8-AF75-98D65C635165.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 9C34C6DE-E33F-482F-97D2-325CA24506E5.jpg
    9C34C6DE-E33F-482F-97D2-325CA24506E5.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
^^^ That Ferrari wagon is, you know, OK. Its not an Acura or Subaru but it will do if you're stuck in Brunei.

Back