• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Looked too much like '97 Accord wagon to get excited about, but it is a rarity.... :laughing

img0989-1548695723037@2x.jpg

Acura did have their big display in the park in Carmel in spite of not having Concours in the Avenue this year. No wagons, though.

Looked too much like '97 Accord wagon to get excited about, but it is a rarity.... :laughing

img0989-1548695723037@2x.jpg

Acura did have their big display in the park in Carmel in spite of not having Concours in the Avenue this year. No wagons, though.

That is a really good looking Wagon. I am a weirdo, I get a woody whenever I see the a Subaru Outback.

Along the same lines, I love how on newer cars the lower part of the side window opening is raised so high that it makes it look like little kids are driving.

Crash standards "evolved"...hence why it's so hard to get a car to look good in the rear haunches these days.

Yeah, there's some nice wagons out there, but this is just
BAD ASS SLICK !!!

2020 McLaren Speedtail

Attachments

• McLaren Speedtail 2.jpg
    McLaren Speedtail 2.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
  • McLaren Speedtail.jpg
    McLaren Speedtail.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16
N54 or N55?

N54. And while I suspect it's bullshit, it beat the M3 they used to drag race the wagon at the end of the episode. They did a bit of modifications to the wagon, though. The intent was to piggyback off of BMW's recent news that they're finally building an M3 wagon so they built "The M3 wagon that BMW should've build in the first place years ago."

[youtube]L3rO8G9qzo[/youtube]

335i wagon on Wheeler Dealers. Worth a watch. :cool

I've always liked the mechanics on that show and this new guy, ex Formula 1 mechanic, seems to be on a different level.

A sillier car show is "Car Issues" where a numbskull buys an interesting vehicle, does dumb stunts in it, and then asks his mechanic to fix it.

N54. And while I suspect it's bullshit, it beat the M3 they used to drag race the wagon at the end of the episode. They did a bit of modifications to the wagon, though. The intent was to piggyback off of BMW's recent news that they're finally building an M3 wagon so they built "The M3 wagon that BMW should've build in the first place years ago."

[youtube]L3rO8G9qzo[/youtube]

They slap some ebay turbos on it? :laughing

N54 is twin turbo. There are good options available for turbo upgrades. I was making a dumb joke lol

I really liked Edd China. The new guy, while likely technically more savvy, doesn't present as well as Edd did. :dunno

Edd was definitely my kind of guy.

Too bad it looks like he lacks the ambition to make hay while the sun shines and is perfectly happy puttering away which, of course, is completely in character.

Back