• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Rented mine in Vegas. Valet guys weren’t exactly fighting over it when I pulled up to Aria Sky Suites

It’s not that BMW isn’t a standard bearer. It’s just that the competition has come a long way since the days of the 5 series being way better like with was back in the E39 days. Once the F10 came along, it didn’t really offer a more exiting experience compared to the older, and more importantly, lighter generations. Yeah it was fast. But it wasn’t something you felt like pushing on a twisty road. Essentially a German Hellcat.

Going to have to be really connected to someone or just be willing to pay stupid markup to get a GR Corolla. That’s going to be a super hot property. Same for the new Civic Type-R.
I love the new type r. Wish it was easier to get. BTW, I did buy a new car recently. 3rd new car in 2022 :(

It might be a 'Mustang', but it's not the Mustang. :twofinger

The Mustang name is gonna end up on a few more cars we may not think of as "Mustangs", so get used to it... :twofinger :laughing

five-ford-mustangs-you-never-knew-existed_3.jpg

The Mustang name is gonna end up on a few more cars we may not think of as "Mustangs", so get used to it... :twofinger :laughing

I guess that one is before the cougar stang.....!:laughing
One of the first!....
But comparing the plates on the 2. The couger was first!..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-164432_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928-164432_Chrome.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I love the new type r. Wish it was easier to get. BTW, I did buy a new car recently. 3rd new car in 2022 :(

You absolute savage. You’re like Beau with the watches. I did a new car each year from 2018-21. But three in a single year is legendary.

And the headlights on this one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220928-165944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220928-165944_Chrome.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14

Oh, absolutely they will, and I'll be that they will all have cute names vaguely based on specific past versions of the mustang, just like the Mach-E is a take on the Mach 1 We will get some Sedan called the SV-E Cobra, maybe a smaller, EV Miata competitor called the Boss 300-E, stuff like that.

But the largish muscle car we all know, coupe or convertible form, will be the Mustang.

You absolute savage. You’re like Beau with the watches. I did a new car each year from 2018-21. But three in a single year is legendary.

It's not so legendary, really. One was an anniversary present for us, one was a present for my wife (basically replaced her old model Y with a model Y performance since the resale was so high on her old Y)

And last one is a new Tacoma since I had my name down on a list for an exact truck thinking i'll never see it, and sure enough 4 months later the dealer had a guy back out of a buying it, so I had to get it! lol

So far, I only have 2 cars on order lined up for delivery in 2023; the M3 Comp Xdrive and the Rivian R1S quad motor.

Last edited:
Is the Tacoma stock or are you doing the overlander fashion thing?

So far, I only have 2 cars on order lined up for delivery in 2023; the M3 Comp Xdrive and the Rivian R1S quad motor.

Absolutely BEASTLY combo. I'd love to add the Rivian at some point in the future but for now the M4 Comp xDrive will suffice. :teeth We'll have to get together once they arrive.

Is the Tacoma stock or are you doing the overlander fashion thing?

Come on now. I can't leave anything stock!! Not gonna do the overland type of build, but rather a "supermoto" style build if it makes any sense. A daily street driven truck that can handle better than stock and can still go off-road.

So far, I've put on wheels with more aggressive offset, and bigger, mild AT tires with on road grip as priority.

Fox 2.0 performance suspension with external reservoirs

Stoptech brake rotors with hawk pads

Minor cosmetic stuff 😀

Attachments

• 20220916_112542_resized.jpg
    20220916_112542_resized.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 28
That'll do nice in the snow. ;-)

My last taco was our primary vehicle up there, and this new one should be even better! On our way to sierraville and getting it dirty! There is simply no better vehicle year round for us in truckee!

Attachments

• 20220904_142918_resized.jpg
    20220904_142918_resized.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 20
Those are the most uninteresting vehicle photos I've ever seen you post, Stan. I'm really surprised that you haven't made fancy pics of your truck yet.

Of course, any cars lost pale in comparison to the loss of life and what the people of Florida are going through now and for the next few years.

Not losing any sleep about the supercars or exotics but this one hurts.

gettyimages-1243596725_slide-0044ea3aba615b62c8a20beeb33f4a26e29266df-s2600-c85.webp

Of course, any cars lost pale in comparison to the loss of life and what the people of Florida are going through now and for the next few years.

Not losing any sleep about the supercars or exotics but this one hurts.

gettyimages-1243596725_slide-0044ea3aba615b62c8a20beeb33f4a26e29266df-s2600-c85.webp

Mark Worman can fix it...

I've always liked Bentley a bit, but this, seeing how they can float, really makes me like them more:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjFtfEqPFUQ/?igshid=NzNkNDdiOGI=

They're called boats for a reason. :thumbup

Looks like there going to be quite a few great deals on mildly used supercars out of Florida for the next few months.

"McLaren 570S in Volcano Yellow, only 200 miles on the engine!, (not counting the 5 miles that the hurricane dragged it), some water damage."

Back