• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

Continuing with Porsche's, saw this nice example about two weeks ago in Pleasanton. Lots of cool CF goodies throughout.

Attachments

• Porsche1.jpg
    Porsche1.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Porsche2.jpg
    Porsche2.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Porsche3.jpg
    Porsche3.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 17
Continuing with Porsche's, saw this nice example about two weeks ago in Pleasanton. Lots of cool CF goodies throughout.

I believe that’s a Guntherwerks. Another “restomod” company doing 911s just like Singer is. For the price of one, you could probably buy a couple brand new Turbo S cars.

Heck yeah, and on the track would be even funner!!! :party

As for Porsche race cars the '70-'71 917 Longtails are my fav.
Although, Peter Gregg, Brumos Porsche along with Hurley Haywood were some of my fav drivers in the mid '70's - early 1980 Trans AM series.
Porsche 917 Longtail and Gregg's 934.5

Velocity International will be at Laguna Seca the weekend after ours (AFM). We're Octo 7-9, so that makes them 15th/16th.

I believe that’s a Guntherwerks. Another “restomod” company doing 911s just like Singer is. For the price of one, you could probably buy a couple brand new Turbo S cars.

The new 911 GT3, about $170K+ ???

WOW, Holy Sugarjets... Looks like the Gunther 911/993 start around $564K+ :wow

As for the Velocity International at Laguna.
:laughing Silly me, I priced the "Ultimate Package" - $13,000.00 for two.

That volvo sure is hot. The vw's look like they're trying, but ultimately...

a330c9da5fc2eea3a4244504ea2abc91.gif

Dubbs and I usually have very different taste in cars but on those, we agree.

October 3. The day the press embargo lifted on what will hands down be the most important car of the whole year. So YouTube and the media outlets are flooding the internet with content about the new Z06. As a voracious consumer of all this content, I have done the work for you, the casual BARF Kitchen Sinker, and have found the definitive one for you to watch.

[youtube]hJP6oXfZkFo[/youtube]

Side note, if you don’t know of this channel on YouTube, you do now. These guys make very good car videos.

October 3. The day the press embargo lifted on what will hands down be the most important car of the whole year. So YouTube and the media outlets are flooding the internet with content about the new Z06. As a voracious consumer of all this content, I have done the work for you, the casual BARF Kitchen Sinker, and have found the definitive one for you to watch.

[youtube]hJP6oXfZkFo[/youtube]

Side note, if you don’t know of this channel on YouTube, you do now. These guys make very good car videos.

My pants got a little tighter watching that.

Savage geese puts me to sleep. I'm more of a Throttle House kind of guy.

Savage geese puts me to sleep. I'm more of a Throttle House kind of guy.

They’re good too. And they most certainly put up their Z06 video yesterday too, which of course I also watched.

At least they don't speak with the cliche douchebag youtuber accent. That is the absolute worst. Hoovies, Doug DeMuro, fornine, etc. can all go fall down some stairs. Throttle House's arms crossed while shoulder to shoulder things should be making fun of cheesy infomercials, but they do it for real. :laughing

Way too blue collar for these parts. I mean, he doesn't even use hair gel.

Watching Tony is like hanging out with my farm boy engineer uncles. Doing the most with the least is my idea of hot rodding.

This is a good vid Rob. More nerd and less marketing is my cup of tea too. Nice find.

Back