• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Cars that make your jaw drop.

I only wash my car when strangers start telling me, "Wow. you don't see too many barn find Subarus." :laughing

Why do you keep the trash cans in the garage???

HOA?

Yup HOA.

I am fine with that. Otherwise they’d be scattered all over the damn street in here and it’s pretty tight already.

...Mr Clean car wash system works awesome for dark vehicles.
No spot air drying.
Hard to find these days though.
DT

Pontiac Solstice GXP meets a Nomad....

Pontiac-Solstice-Nomad.webp

For sale, no less... $22k

I know we had a "what is a shooting brake?" discussion a while back, but I can't remember if the Pinto/Bobcat wagon qualified?

I know we had a "what is a shooting brake?" discussion a while back, but I can't remember if the Pinto/Bobcat wagon qualified?

Absolutely. And make sure you bring those cars up any time anybody ever uses the term "shooting brake".

Also, correct them and say "You mean 'station wagon'."

as long as they're 2 door, the monza/vega count too but they're pretty hard to find since they turned to rust even faster than the ford offerings

For me it was the Group 44 Jaguar from GTP back in the day.

Saw them at Sebring in the early 80s and at Daytona.

041ef59c9e211fbff5cbf0e45baf9426.jpg

For me it was the Group 44 Jaguar from GTP back in the day.

Saw them at Sebring in the early 80s and at Daytona.

Saw it race at Laguna in 1983...

picture.php

... and then got up close to it decades later in 2019 during Ocean Ave Concours

picture.php

Absolutely. And make sure you bring those cars up any time anybody ever uses the term "shooting brake".

Also, correct them and say "You mean 'station wagon'."

as long as they're 2 door, the monza/vega count too but they're pretty hard to find since they turned to rust even faster than the ford offerings

:thumbup

attachment.php

Attachments

• 55F45075-D1EA-4606-BF1E-C1A760142289.jpg
    55F45075-D1EA-4606-BF1E-C1A760142289.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 208
Back